TFP!Megatron x Genderbent!Optimus

{Request}

{Song Above: Ticking}

Optimus glared at Megatron, starsaber to his chassis. "It's over, Megatron."

Megatron chuckled and stood, since he had been knocked to the ground. He smirked. "Ah, Optimus. You never cease to surprise me. After all, I know you would never kill me."

Optimus growled and put the starsaber closer to him. "If I must."

Megatron bellowed a hardy laugh. He pushed the blade away, Optimus letting it happen. Megatron inched closer and held her close, smirking.

"Oh dearest," he smiled. "You make me laugh."

Optimus looked around. She had went on a solo mission but he sure wished she had some help. And Megatron's troops didn't seem to be present.

She didn't let that slide.

"Megatron, you never leave without your troops. Where are they?" She growled a little, not trusting him.

Megatron smirked. "I left them on the ship. I wanted to see you in private. To stop this war, so we can be what we always wanted to be."

Optimus thought about it. She loved Megatron, but then she thought of everything he's done. She growled and pushed him away, backing up.

"I'm sorry. But the crimes you've committed will not be forgotten. Your ways will not temp me. I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. I am Optimus Prime, and I will restore Cybertron and protect it with my life."

She rose her blade with a growl.

"I am Optimus Prime, the last surviving Prime."