Wheeljack x Ratchet

{ Requested by, ratch7 }

"Hey, Sunshine," Wheeljack smirked. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Nothing, Jakie," Ratchet said. He secretly said it when it was only him and Wheeljack. "But while your here, can you hand me that screwdriver?"

"Nothing huh?" Wheeljack grabbed the screwdriver. "Doesn't seem like nothing if you need a screwdriver."

Ratchet smiled. "Well then, nothing for you to pay any mind to."

Wheeljack chuckled. "Reeeeaaally now....."

Ratchet saw Wheeljack's next move and grabbed the 'nothing'. He started to run down the hall with Wheeljack right behind him. Ratchet found a quiet place and got to work again, but didn't see the Wheeljack creeping up behind him.

"Hey there, Sunshine~" Wheeljack sang as he wrapped his arms around a Ratchet. Ratchet yelped, but relaxed in his beloved's arms. "Why ya runnin'?"

"It's a surprise, Jakie," Ratchet said. "Don't touch."

"Aw, Sunshine," Wheeljack 'pouted'. "No fair."

Ratchet smiled and hid the 'nothing' behind his leg. Wheeljack saw him trying to hide it and reached for it. Ratchet reached for Wheeljack's arm and stopped him.

"Ep ep ep!" Ratchet teased with a smile. "I need that...."

Wheeljack smiled. "You need me." Their heads touched and the 'nothing' was forgotten for a moment.

"But," Ratchet sighed. "Other others won't except that we are mech lovers....." Ratchet looked down, sad.

"Don't worry, Sunshine," Wheeljack said and kissed Ratchet's helm. "They will have to deal with it once they find out."

Ratchet then remembered the 'nothing' and smiled. "And, I have to do something!" And Ratchet grabbed the 'nothing' and ran for his berthroom. Wheeljack whined.

"Awww!!! Every time!"

Ratchet chuckled as he continued his work for his beloved. He finished the final touch and smiled at his work.

He opened the door and saw a waiting Wheeljack. "Couldn't keep away from me, could ya, Sunshine?" Wheeljack asked.

"Well, I'm done," He smirked and handed a Wheeljack the work. "You like it?"

It was a small robot that was the size of Wheeljack's servo. It wasn't alive, but it was a small replica of a tiny Wheeljack.

"Aww! Sunshine! It's a cute mini me!" Wheeljack said and hugged the medic.

"Yes it is..... and your right. Your all I need."

---

Okay, that was kind of good for me, what you think?

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!!