TFP!Optimus x TFP!Ultra Magnus Pt. 3

{Requested}

(Song Above: Count On Me)

{~<GAAAYYYY AHAHAHHAHAH>~}
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Magnus snored softly in deep slumber with his mate right beside him. But little did they know something was making it's way over.

The shadow looked at Magnus the. Optimus, smirking. The shadow climbed on the berth and hid their laughter.

"CARRIER! SIRE! WAKE UP!" The shadow shouted while jumping on top of them.

The sparkling laughed as the two were startled. Optimus sat up and held his sparkling close.

"Now why are you up this early, Little one?" He asked.

"Uncle Wheeljack told me to!" The sparkling giggled.

"AND IT WAS WORTH IT!" A shout was heard from the main hanger.

Ultra Magnus sat up as he rubbed his optics. "What's my little soldier doing with your Uncle, hm? Causing trouble?"

The sparkling smirked and looked down. "Yeah..."

Ultra Magnus and Optimus looked at each other before smiling. Once the three were out of bed and in the main hanger the sparkling bounced out of their fathers arms and ran over to their Uncle Wheeljack.

"Ey, there's my little wrecker!" Wheeljack said as he lifted the sparkling with a smile.

Ultra Magnus hummed in thought. "I think you're a bad influence, Wheeljack."

"Aw come on," Wheeljack Whined. "Just want to spend time with my nephew!"

Optimus laid a hand on his mate's shoulder to relax him. The sparkling giggled as he held Wheeljack's fins and hung off them.

"Let him be a sparkling, Magnus." Optimus said.

Magnus sighed as he saw the two get along. At least his sparkling was happy in the war he was growing up in.

---

Rainbow 🌈