TFP!Optimus Prime x TFP!Ultra Magnus Pt. 2

{Requested}

(Song Above: New Divide)

{~<WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES GAYNESS. TASTE THE RAINBOW. 🌈 >~}

Optimus smiled at Ultra Magnus as they entered the main hanger. Ultra Magnus side glanced at his mate in nervousness.

Optimus gave a reassuring smile and nodded.

Ultra Magnus took a deep breathe before going over to Ratchet. Optimus followed.

"Greetings, Doctor," Magnus began nervously.

"Greetings, Commander." Ratchet greeted without looking away from his computer.

Ultra Magnus felt butterflies in his stomach.

"Doctor, I ask for your assistance..."

Ratchet turned around and looked at Magnus. Optimus put a servo on Magnus's shoulder for him to go on.

"What is it?" Ratchet asked now all ears.

Magnus looked at the others before leaning in to whisper to the medic. "Could you check if I'm sparked...?"

Ratchet looked at Magnus in surprise then to Optimus. "O-Of course." Ratchet went towards his supplies then turned to the others.

"EVERYONE OUT OF THIS ROOM!" He snapped.

"What's the matter, Doc?" Wheeljack asked.

Ratchet glared And slowly lifted his partner in crime-his wrench. The team scrambled out of the room before they could be in piles off wrenches.

Ratchet turned to the two before setting his partner in crime down. "Sit here and I'll give you your check up."

Ultra Magnus looked at Optimus before doing so. Optimus sat beside him.

"I SEE YOU THERE!" Ratchet suddenly snapped and threw a wrench toward the door. A large yelp was heard before the door was shut. But not before the person was smacked right in the head with the wrench Ratchet threw.

Ratchet muttered to himself with a huff. "Alright, let's see here."

Ratchet connected Magnus to a machine and gave him a small check up. The Commander was filled with butterflies and bees.

"You seem in good shape," Ratchet said. "Now to check."

Ultra Magnus gulped slightly as he held the Prime's servo.

Ratchet muttered to himself as he worked. Magnus could have sworn the world was spinning.

Ratchet stood straight and looked at the two.

"Well...?" Optimus questioned.

Ratchet gave a rare smile and nodded. "Congrats."

Ultra Magnus couldn't help but smile and hug Optimus. They were going to be Sires.

---

Embrace the gay. ✋🌈✋

TaStE tHe RaInBoW