TFP!Prediking x Cybertronian!Fem!Predicon!Reader

{Request}

(Song Above: London Bridges Falling Down)

Shockwave was working on fossilizing our kin. I closed my optics and let out a groan of hunger. Predaking heard and came over with an energon cube.

You looked up at the mech and shook your helm. "No thanks..." you said quietly.

He narrowed his optics. "You much eat to regain your strength, (Y/N)."

You wrapped your head around the fact that he wasn't going to take 'no' as an answer. You transformed into your predacon and laid down on the floor.

You wrapped your long tail around your claws and closed your optics, ignoring the king.

Predaking huffed and sat the cube in front of you. "As your king I demand you to eat."

You looked up at him once more before turning away. Predaking glared at you. You were practically starving yourself because of Shockwave.

Shockwave had yelled at you at one point because you ate some energon he had been saving for another Predacon prototype. You didn't want to anger him once again.

Soon Shockwave noticed and walked over. Predaking explained the problem and you stood, walking away.

"(Y/N)," you stopped. "Eat the cube."

You couldn't disobey your master. You turned to Shockwave and Predaking. You walked back and gingerly took the cube in your jaws.

With ease you smashed the cube and ate it all. Shockwave went back to work and Predaking smiled in triumph.

You transformed again and huffed. "How inappropriate of you to 'tattletale'."

Predaking wrapped his arms around you. "But it was to make my queen eat. And now that you have eaten I hope I won't have to do it once more."

You smiled slightly and hugged him, Predaking hugging back.

---

Is it spelled Predaking or Prediking?