Yandere!MTMTE!Tarn x Sadist!Cybertronian!Reader x Yandere!MTMTE!Soundwave

{Request}

{Song Above: Wrecking Ball}

You purred as you held your (Weapon) close. Seeing such pain caused you to feel very well pleased.

And seeing these two mechs want to tear each other apart just for you? Oh did that make you the happiest.

Tarn and Soundwave were radiating off this tense aura-you loved it. You cocked your hip as you studied the both of them.

"I suppose the both of you will stop at nothing just for me?~" you purred, Smiling. The both of them didn't reply, only growl at each other in competition.

You walked towards them teasingly, circling the both of them in an 8 shape, touching their shoulders. You stopped in between the both of them.

"Who ever wins will have all of me for themselves. Who ever kills the other wins-and please make it slow and painful,~" You Smiled and walked back to your placement.

The bell rang and the two of them immediately ran after each other just to kill the other for you. The truth was, no matter who won they were walking into your spiked, venomous arms,

You were smiling as energon flooded the floor and growls and roars erupted from their mouths from pain.

It looked like it would be a draw from how hard they were fighting-and that wouldn't be fun to have them both die.

You watched, never moving or faltering your smile. As the two tore at each other you realized that whoever won would be so mindless and listen to everything you said. You purred at this.

After so long, the fighting stopped. Your smirk grew. One of them fell to their knees, fighting for life until the other tore their spark out and crushed it.

And it was none other than (Choice).

---

Something different I guess.