Bayverse!Drift x Femme!Cybertronian!Reader x Bayverse!Crosshairs

{Request}

{Song Above: Demons}

You took a deep breath as you waited to be repaired by Cade. You would always move around and he would scold you for it.

Once he was done you stood, thanked him, and walked away.

You were greeted by Grimlock, him licking you. You smiled and hugged his helm. "Aw, you~"

Grimlock perked up and growled at something behind you. You whipped around to see Drift and Crosshairs. You relaxed.

Grimlock took a step toward them threateningly but you gently patted his side. "Easy, boy."

Crosshairs took a step closer. "Hey, (Y/N)! Uh, how's the leg?"

You look down at your newly repaired leg and moved it around. "Well, it's workin'."

"Grace is like the wind," Drift said. "It is unpredictable."

You vented. "Thanks for that, Drift," you said. "Now what do you two want?"

Crosshairs hopped towards you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, causing Grimlock to growl. "Will you be our Valentine?"

You were confused. "Wait, What?" You asked and pushed him away.

"Valentines Day is a human tradition," Drift explained. "It's where thy express their love and affection to someone they care for."

You blinked a few times. "Love?"

Crosshairs nodded. "Look, we like you and we were wondering if we could have this triangle?"

You looked between the two then to Grimlock. "What do you think, Grim?"

Grimlock roared in their faces.

You laughed.

---

I feel ashamed rn for this one shot 😭