TFP!Soundwave x TFP!Shockwave

{Request}

{Song Above: High}

The Nemesis was fairly silent as always. The two unique Decepticons were in the lab.

Soundwave was the silent one, the slimmest, most mysterious, and most of all: for his companions. His minions of course. After all of them, he only had one left. Lazerbeak. She was all he had left.

Shockwave was the most serious, the most logical, feared deeply, and let's not forget about his inventions. The Predacons only being a small sliver of what he can do.

The two mechs stood out too much. They were outcasts, one similarity between the two.

Soundwave had Lazerbeak on the table. He was trying to upgrade her jets to help her fly faster and keep away from the Autobots. Last time she was shot down Soundwave didn't want her hurt again.

Behind him at his own desk was Shockwave, working of a fossil of a Predicon. He used his computer, his short saw, and other things to get the work done.

Soundwave soon began to have trouble. Lazerbeak kept jumping up in pain. Soundwave gently held her down and stopped what he was doing until she calmed down. After a few times repeating this motion Shockwave looked up from his work.

"Do you need assistance?" He asked.

Soundwave quietly nodded and the larger mech made his way over to the minicon. He studied her before getting to immediate work.

It didn't even take long for him to fix the problem. Lazerbeak flew in the air before attaching herself to Soundwave's chassis.

Soundwave have a gentle nod towards Shockwave and Shockwave returned the favor.

Shockwave was about to go back to his work, Soundwave about to leave, but Lazerbeak suddenly detached herself and flew towards Shockwave, hovering over his frame wiggling happily.

Soundwave went over and gestured her to come down and attach to his chassis. Lazerbeak denied his request and flew around Shockwave's helm like a vulture.

"Is her wiring malfunctioning?" Shockwave asked as he looked up to watch her. She wiggled happily in the air and chirped.

Soundwave shook his helm. Shockwave hummed as he watched Lazerbeak circle the two until they were closer together.

Soundwave demanded Lazerbeak to attach to his chassis but she just chirped loudly once more before pushing Soundwave's helm into Shockwave's.

Soundwave And Shockwave held their helms and Lazerbeak lowered herself in guilt.

Soundwave gently took her and began to stroke her gently. Soon enough Lazerbeak returned to her placement on her chassis.

"Do you know why she could have acted in such way?" Shockwave questioned. Soundwave shook his head and looked at his companion.

Shockwave hummed a moment before placing his good servo on his shoulder and turning him around.

"If their something wrong with your visor?"

Soundwave shook his head slowly.

"I think that would be the logical explanation as to why she acted in such a way-especially around our helms."

Soundwave gave it thought before nodding. It made some since.

Shockwave extended his servo. "Hand your visor over and I shall repair it for you," He said monotony.

Soundwave stiffened slightly and clutched his fists. He hated taking his visor off for any reason.

Shockwave opened and closed his servo gently. "Hand it over." He wasn't going to take 'no' as an answer and Soundwave knew it.

Soundwave vented and slowly and hesitantly took his visor off. He handed it to Shockwave.

Shockwave looked at him for a good moment. Soundwave has bright purple optics, a hint of blue. His face had scars around his optics but was still relatively smooth. His mouth was thin but full.

Shockwave nodded. "Thank you," He said and went back to his desk to work on it.

Soundwave could feel Lazerbeak shake in enjoyment and Soundwave looked down, tapping her to calm her down. Once she calmed down he stayed silent and waited for his visor to be fixed.

Why was Lazerbeak acting so weird?

---

My BUTT hurts so BAD AAAHHH-