Human!Bayverse!Optimus x Cybertronian!Reader Pt. 1

{REQUESTED}

{I can't with that photo}

{Song Above: American Dreams}

The tall man wiped the sweat beads from his forehead. He rolled out from underneath the semi to look at his work.

He crossed his arms and studied the truck. The blue and red shined. The flames made it stick out from the large, worn down barn.

He heard the barn door open and turned to look. The teenage boy walked in with a smile.

"Greetings, Bumblebee." The man said.

The boy nodded and sat the rest he had held down. He looked at the semi then to the man.

'Working on it, again?' The boy signed, head tilted.

The man nodded and turned back to the truck. "Indeed I am. It needs new parts before we can even use it once more." The man explained.

Once the man turned back around, the boy continued to sign. 'Drift needs you. Crosshairs went out with Hound.'

The man nodded and took a cloth to wipe the oil from his face and hands.

"Thank you, Bumblebee. What's this?" He asked as he pointed to the tray. Bumblebee scratched the back of his head before replying.

'Drift made you some tea,' Bumblebee explained. 'And some sushi.'

The man nodded once more. "Thank you."

Bumblebee walked out, going to continue whatever he had done beforehand. The man walked out and find the Chinese man.

The man found Drift in the field, meditating. A tray of tea and sushi sat beside him.

"You called for my presence?" The man asked.

Drift smiled and opened his eyes. He stood and turned to the man. "Yes," he held his hands behind his back. "A man had contacted us of an auction. At the old worn down theatre. We are welcome anytime."

The man smiled. "Thank you, Drift. Your help is much needed."

The Chinese man bowed in respect and continued with his meditation.

The man walked to the homestead and started to prepare lunch for the rest. He knew they could make it themselves, but he wanted to be generous.

\|/YOUR POV\|/

You sped down the street, gunshots firing and hitting your frame many times. You just couldn't understand.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" You shouted. The soldiers didn't hesitate to keep shooting. You groaned and did a sharp turn.

After hours of trying to escape, you succeeded.

You tried to keep yourself steady. You felt your axel snap and you growled. Before you could do anything else you ran into a building. You tried to stay awake, only to fail.

You knew you were okay for now. But for how long?

-|-Optimus POV-|-

Optimus and the crew drove to the theatre in a carpool. They all had taken Bumblebee's car. A black and yellow Camaro.

"Welcome," greeted the owner as he shook the men's hands. "Glad you could come by!"

"Thank you for inviting us." Optimus said with a smile.

"Let's hurry this up," the Australian man complained. "Don't want to meet the dust bunnies face to face."

"Patience is a virtue," Drift said calmly. "And the rivers are calm."