TFP!Shockwave x Mutant!Transgender!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Lose Yourself}

You snarled as you but your binder on and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your large fangs and tail gave away your uniqueness.

You put on your shirt and took a deep breath. Shockwave walked into the lab, reading a data pad.

You smiled. "Hey, Shockwave!" You watched as he looked over and nodded.

"Greetings, (Y/N)."

You felt your heart flutter. Your smile brightened and you watched as e made his way to his desk to work.

You ran over to your zip line that Shockwave made for you and quickly made your way down the line to his desk.

He payed no mind to you as you walked to him, jumped, and climbed onto his shoulder. You took a deep breath as you made it and sat down, watching.

Shockwave stayed silent as he worked and you were amazed just by watching him work.

You smiled softly and looked at his helm. You placed your hand on his helm and he stopped to look at you.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm watching you work! I'm really fascinated in it and you well..." you smiled sheepishly. "You look pretty focused so..."

Shockwave was silent. "Would you like to learn about it?"

You perked up. "Yes!"

Shockwave nodded. "Now pay close attention."

As he began to talk and show you everything you never spoke. This lasted all day.

---
I'm sorry this is terrible