TFP!Soundwave x TFP!Shockwave

{Request}

{Song Above: Disturbula}

Soundwave worked silently. He wasn't the inventor, nor was he very good with creativity, but he decided to give it a try. He admired Shockwave's work. Maybe he could learn a few things from the scientist?

Soundwave grew slightly agitated at the sight of the burnt wire. He messed up again. How many more tried would it take for him to do this right?

Soundwave purked up to the sound of the door opening. He turned around to see Shockwave. He studied Soundwave just as much as Soundwave studied him.

"I require your assisstance," Shockwave said after a moment of silence. "If you are avalible in this time?"

Soundwave nodded, glad to get away from his failed attempt of an invention. He walked towards the bulked Decepticon and followed him down the hall. Their travel was silent.

Entering the lab, Shockwave lead Soundwave to a desk. Soundwave looked down to see a small replica of Laserbeak. It was the size of Knockout's servo.

"This is a work in progress replica," Shockwave started. "It would be easier to spy with if needed. At times Laserbeak is unable to fit into smaller places. I thought that this would be an improvement in our operations."

Soundwave thought about that. Nodding he looked up at Shockwave. Why did he need his help?

"I request to see Laserbeak," he said. "My work will be completed today if I would be able to study her for a few hours."

Soundwave was very hesitant about that. Laserbeak was his life. After losing so many other of his minicons he was very careful about the situations he brought Laserbeak into. He trusted Shockwave but he couldn't help to wonder.

After some thought Shockwave spoke again. "If you wish you could stay and assisst me further with this?"

Soundwave thought about that too. After careful contemplation he finally agreed with a silent nod.

The rest of the day consisted of the two mechs working together. Soundwave had learned a lot from Shockwave. There servos would ocasionally graze each other though it went unnoticed.

That night Soundwave stayed up and worked on his small work. He stepped back to admire it. A small predacon that could move aorund, however it wasn't alive.

Thanks to Shockwave Soundwave smiled beneath his mask.

He should thank Shockwave later.