Comic Strip

wolfbrinefml Here you go! And this is humanformers where they are humans and are gangs. Just making sure. (TFP)

*Autobots Are At The Bar*

*Optimus Is Not Drinking not Partying While Arcee is with him with a small cup of alcohol. Wheeljack and buzzed after his 50th drink and arm wrestling a man. Bee and Smoke are drunk and partying. Bulkhead is drinking hardcore beer but sober.*

Arcee: Anything from Megatron?

Optimus: I am afraid not. The Decepticons have been silent.

Arcee: Shouldn't we be going to look for them? If they haven't been doing anything they are obviously planning something and we need to stop it before that happens!

Optimus: *Looks Around The Room* If we are to look for them we will be easier targets. We have already lost Cliffjumper.

Arcee: *Looks Down With Fists Clinched* ...

Arcee: I...

Optimus: *Gently Lays Hand On Her Shoulder* It is okay, Arcee. I understand the pain you grieve.

Arcee: *Sighs* Thank you Optimus.

Optimus: There is nothing to Thank me for.

*A Mysterious Figure Walks Into The Bar With A Hood Covering Their Face*

*Optimus And Arcee Watch As They Sneak To The Back Room*

Arcee: Decepticon?

Optimus: Lets go find out. If they are here it's for nothing good.

*Optimus And Arcee Follow*

*They Slowly Wall In*

*The Sound Of Bottles Are Heard Clashing Together Quietly*

???: Damn it!

Arcee: *Grabs Pistol And Looks At Optimus*

Optimus: *Grabs His Own Pistol And Nods*

Arcee: *Turns The Corner And Aims Gun At Person*

???: *Jumps Back With The Two Bottles In Hand But They Fall And Crash* Don't shoot!

Optimus: *Turns Corner With Gun Ready But Not Aimed* Why are you here? Who are you? And who do you work for?

???: What does it look like! I just need some bottles! I don't work for anyone!

Arcee: *Huffs* You did answer the last question-who are you?

???: Before I say who I am, who are you?

*Optimus And Arcee Look At Each Other And Optimus Nods*

Optimus: I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. This is Arcee, a member of the Autobots. Do you work for the Decepticons?

???: Wait, you're Autobots?

Arcee: Don't change the subject!

???: *Sighs And Slowly Pulls Hood Down* My name is Mindbreak. I just need a bottle and I'm out of the way. And no, I don't work for the Decepticons.

Optimus: *Thinks* Why do you wish to steal alcoholic beverages?

Mindbreak: *Gulps Slightly* W-Well... I... Um...

Arcee: *Looks At Shards Of Glass And Sees A Water Label* Optimus, one of these bottles were water.

Optimus: *Puts Gun Away* Do you not have a home?

Mindbreak: *Takes Steps Back* Why do you need to know that?

Optimus: We could give you a home. You won't have to be alone.

Mindbreak: I'm not alone! And I'm not looking out for myself!

Arcee: *Gun Still Raised* Then who are you stealing for?

Mindbreak: My friends! They're hungry!

Optimus: *Pushed Arcee's Arm Down Slowly* We can give you all shelter. Or give you food and water for you to last.

Mindbreak: *Shakes Head* I can do it myself! I don't need an Autobot's help.

Arcee: *Scoffs* Don't be stupid!

Optimus: Arcee-

*Screams From The Main Bar*

Arcee: *Runs To The Main Bar And Jumps Over Counter To See What's Going On*

Optimus: Stay here, we will handle this. *Run Out*

Mindbreak: *Ignores Optimus's Plead And Steals Food And Water And Stuffs It In His Bag He Brought And Went For An Exit*

*In The Main Bar The Autobots Had Their Guns Raised At Another Group-The Decepticons*

???: Well well well. *Chuckles* Look who we have here. All of the mitts in one place.

Optimus: *Eyes Narrow* Megatron...

???(Megatron): *Smirks* So we meet again.

---

I can write more if you want I just didn't want to make it extremely long for you. I hope you like it!

Also requests are still open! They can be Cannon x Cannon characters too!