Megatron x Mech!Reader

{Requested by... Wolf :p}

{Song Above: Falling In The Black}

You watched the warlord as he paced. His berthroom was big enough to fit a whole house inside! You couldn't believe it was this big.

You knew better than to interrupt his anger, but you wanted to find out what was wrong.

"Lord Megs," you started. You always called him Megs for short. "What's botherin' you, hun?" You were extremely gay. You called everyone 'hun' or 'babe'. It wasn't hard to tell.

You smiled when he stopped pacing. He had his back to you which gave you the sight of his back. Of course.

You looked at his shoulders with a playful, puzzled look. You always wondered if they prevented him going through doors.

"Nothing to your concern, (Y/N)," Megatron replied. He slowly turned around. "Not to be rude."

You smiled and crossed your legs. You leaned back on one arm and sighed.

"I get it, hun," you said. "Warlords can't stay all pretty and perfect for long." You giggled/chuckled with your mouth covered.

Megatron turned away quickly.

"I get you are a mech lover," he started. "It isn't hard to tell, you know. Knockout knew as soon as he saw you. Do you... Are you not concerned about it showing?"

You put your legs in a butterfly position and held our peds down. You shrugged. "No, not really. Sometimes though I want to hide it." You sighed and slouched, going to a sitting position that way.

Megatron slowly turned around in curiosity. "Sometimes?"

You nodded. "Some of the drones make fun of me for it," You said. "And Starscream."

Megatron released a breath he was holding and walked over. Megatron sat beside you since you were on his berth.

You were confused and looked up at him. You gave a cute, but puzzled look with a tilt of your head.

"Go on. I know I don't look like one to talk to, I understand that, but talk to me." Megatron said.

You looked him over before nodding.

"Well," You looked at the ground. "It's not like I'm looking for anybody at the moment, but it crosses my mind. Because of the war so many have died. And when so many have died I don't know who else would even be a mech lover. I mean, I ship Knocks and Breaks hard! Match made in heaven for real! But, who would even like a mech like me?" You swung your legs as you spoke, nervous.

Megatron was silent.

"I mean - look at me! I'm not even good enough for anyone..." You sighed.

"I wouldn't say that," Megatron said. "And I bet you'll find that someone even in this war!"

You smiled. "Thanks, hun."

"Oh, and one more thing..." Megatron started.

"Yessum?"

"Is there anyone aboard the ship you like?" He tilted his head, looking like an adorable kitten.

You blushed a little and looked away. "Maybe..."

"Who, may I ask, is it?" He asked as he moved your helm towards him.

"U-Um... I-I don't believe he's a m-mech lover, t-though! S-So what's the p-point?" You stuttered.

"Well we will never know if he is or not until you confess." Megatron smirked which made you melt.

"O-Okay..." You took a deep breath. "You. I-I like... y-you..."

You closed your eyes, fearing the worst.

"I like you too, (Y/N)."

You slowly opened your eyes to see him smiling bright. Then before you knew it his lips were on yours.

You were taken aback by his movement. But other than the surprise... You actually liked it.

---
A/N

OKAY I COUDLN'T HELP IT TO MAKE THE READER AS GAY AS JUSTIN BEIBER!!!!! XD