TFP!Miko x Cybertronian!Reader Pt. 2

{Requested}

(Song Above: Silent Scream)

Miko And (Y/N) were laughing away as they talked. Bulkhead Mumbles To Himself While Ratchet grouched.

"Hey Miko," Bulkhead spoke. "Wanna jam out?" He tried.

"No thanks," Miko said as she laid on the Cybertronian's shoulder. "(Y/N) and I were just talking about their time on Cybertron."

"Yep!" The Cybertronian said with a smile. "Back on Cybertron I was in the Hall of Primes because I had a meeting with the Primes and I found out some gossip."

"Oh gossip," Ratchet said in a sarcastic tone. "What a delight."

Miko rolled her eyes. Bulkhead frowned and glared at (Y/N). The Cybertronian gulped.

"Hey uh, Miko, I have to do something! Why don't you hang out with Bulkhead?" (Y/N) asked.

Miko whined. "Can I Come with?"

The Cybertronian shook their head. "No no! I can't bring you with me! You can stay with Bulk here, though!" (Y/N) gently grabbed Miko and handed her to Bulkhead. Bulkhead huffed And (Y/N) immediately ran down the hall.

Miko whined. "Aw!"

Bulkhead looked at his charge. "Hey Miko! Want to go to a Monster Truck Show?"

Miko sighed. "Not right now, Bulkhead." Bulkhead was surprised by her reply.

"Do you want to go ride down mountains...?" He Tried once more.

Miko shook her head. "No."

"Go our for a ride and jam?"

"Maybe later."

Ratchet dropped the wrench he was holding and whipped around. "Miko are you okay?"

Miko nodded. "Yeah I'm okay. Why?"

Ratchet would have fainted from joy when the alarm sounded. Bulkhead groaned loudly.

"PRIME!" Boomed a voice.

"He's not here, Agent Fowler!" Ratchet called.

"Where is he Then? Having a dance off with Decepticons army?" Fowler snarled obviously displeased.

"Getting energon." Bulkhead replied.

(Y/N) walked into the room and saw Fowler. The two looked eyes and (Y/N) slowly walked backwards without breaking eye contact before finally turning around and running.

Miko jumped from Bulkhead's shoulder to the stairs and ran after them.

Bulkhead groaned even louder. "Miko come baAaAaAack!" He whined.

Bulkhead ran after her and Fowler stared at Ratchet. "Ratchet, I-"

"Ep ep! I'm busy."

Fowler scoffed and went to the elevator, retreating to his helicopter.

Ratchet looked around then changed his screens to puppy and kitty videos, quietly chuckling at their cuteness.

---

HEEEE