Bayverse!Crosshairs x Bayverse!Drift Pt. 2

{Requested}

(Song Above: Help)

Drift balanced on his swords, keeping his weight even. "No fear," fear passed through Drift's chest but was dismissed. "No hate," a flash of Megatron went Through his head but was once again dismissed. "No anger." The sight of Crosshairs being hurt made his chest burn in rage but he took a deep breathe.

Drift remembers when Crosshairs saved his aft.

Bullets were fired as smoke filled the air. Crosshairs was beside Drift shooting away. Drift swung his swords, slicing his enemies with ease.

Decepticons snarled as they continued to fight. Autobots went down and the Decepticons continued to advance.

"We must fall back!" Drift Yelled as he sliced a Decepticon.

"What!? We can't run now!" Crosshairs argued, shooting away.

"We must! Or we will join our fallen comrades!" Drift reasoned with Crosshairs.

Crosshairs growled as he knew Drift was right. "Fine!"

The two ran towards the retreat lines, still shooting or slicing.

Crosshairs grunted And Drift whipped around to see a cat-like Cybertronian on top of him. Drift was about to slice the cat when Crosshairs shot it's head.

Crosshairs quickly stood and ran to the fallen lines. Drift followed, Now not paying attention to the fire behind.

"DRIFT WATCH OUT!"

Drift turned around to see a missile rushing towards Drift. He gulped, ready for his doom.

Crosshairs Tackled Drift and held him tight as they collided to the ground. The explosion was heard and Crosshairs looked up, looking for cover.

"You're crazy for stopping!" Crosshairs snapped.

Drift didn't respond.

Crosshairs stood and lifted Drift, dragging him to cover. Drift readied his swords.

"We have to make a run for it, Drift. They have more fire power then we thought." Crosshairs spoke as he looked around the cover.

"Crosshairs, why did you save me?" Drift asked suddenly. "I thought you hated me."

Crosshairs scoffed. "Never would I! Plus, you saved my aft." Crosshairs smirked as he looked at Drift.

Drift smiled back.

"Drift, how long are you going to be meditation for? I want to train!" Yelled an Australian accent.

Drift looked and saw Crosshairs. Drift gracefully got down from his balancing sword and looked Crosshairs in the optics.

"Thank you, Crosshairs. For saving me." Drift said.

Crosshairs smiled. "Anything for you."

---

YEET