Prediking x Mech!Seeker!Reader x Megatron

{Requested by zodiac_rules}

{Song Above: Monster}

You roamed the halls as you always did. You thought hard. You watched your surroundings. You survived.

You had a lot on your mind at the moment, though.

You were thinking about the newcomers: Shockwave and Prediking. But the big predicon was mostly on our mind. Not because he could kill you at any moment but because of how he treats oh differently.

Lord Megatron is the same. He lets you take breaks as many times as you wanted even in a somewhat behind time.

You shook your head and turned the corner. You wanted to get to your berthroom. You had finished all your work needed.

You walked faster, getting a bit stressed by all of these thoughts.

You past Megatron but ignored him. You found your room and walked in and locked it. You closed your eyes and exhaled deeply.

You felt your wings shift. You groaned and held your head. You paced around your room and thought more and more.

Then there were knocks.

"(Y/N)?" It was Prediking. Everyone had found out he could talk and transform just recently. "Is everything alright? Maybe go for a fly?"

You looked at the door.

"I'm sure Lord Megatron-"

"I will accompany you." Said another voice. Megatron's.

Your spark quickened but you ignored it.

"As you wish, my lord." You said and walked into the hall. Prediking And Megatron were Side-by-Side and looking somewhat concerned.

Once you all had gotten to the top, you transformed first and took off faster than you meant. It took a while for Megatron and Prediking to catch up due to your speed.

"Feels nice to go out for a fly, hm?" Megatron asked.

"Very," you responded quickly.

"What else troubles you?" Megatron asked after a moment of silence.

"Just some things on my mind, my lord. Nothing to process about." You responded rather quickly. Your wings tilted a big, indicating you were getting a bit antsy.

Prediking looked at you then at Megatron. "Is there anything I-"

Megatron growled.

"Anything we can do to help?" Prediking asked.

You were silent.

"Yes, actually," you responded. "Why are you two being so nice? You both are different with others..."

Prediking looked away as he flew. You thought you saw some yellow on his face. Megatron's flying staggered a bit, giving away that he was nervous. This rose your suspicion.

"With all due respect," you started. "I don't mean to disrespect you, but what are you two hiding?"

You saw some cliffs ahead. You started to fly towards them, wanting a better place to discuss this.

Megatron sighed his gravely sigh and slowed down. Prediking did the same but only mumbling words that you couldn't quite catch. You stayed quiet and also met their speed.

"(Y/N)," Megatron started. "We know you are a... a mech lover..." Your spark stopped.

You stopped to a full-on halt and transformed mid-air. You fell to the ground, landing on your feet and sat by some rocks, knees to your chest. You heard two thuds and already knew who they were.

They got closer and soon stopped beside you. You didn't even bother to look over.

"What gave it away?" You asked after some silence.

"We didn't know until quite recently," Prediking said. "To be honest we hadn't a clue until now! It was a shock to us..."

"Did Knockout tell you?" You asked, trying to get the answer you wanted. They were quiet.

"No," Megatron said. "Shockwave."

Anger boiled inside. "Shockwave told you? I'll end him later, right now you can punish me any way you want. I couldn't hide it forever."

Prediking and Megatron looked at each other then gave you side hugs. This surprised you.

"Don't worry, it's our little secret," Prediking said.

"Because we like you...." Megatron muttered. He wasn't very familiar with this kind of feeling.

Your spark fluttered and you smiled. You hugged Prediking and Megatron like a child would and smiled like an idiot.

"I like you both, too!" You said. "I glad I became a con."

~~~

A/N!!!

Lol this sucked. Sorry!

-Killer Kamen
or
Swiftswipe