TFP!Megatron x Mech!Reader x TFP!Starscream

{REQUEST}

(Song Above: I Need A Doctor)

You growled at the medic when he touched you. He jumped back, frightened.

"I WILL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!" You swipes at the red mech in anger, pain, and confusion.

"Calm down!" He yelled. "Don't you want to be repaired!?"

"I'd rather DIE!" You yelled.

Knockout yelped and ran out of Med Bay.

"Tch. Wimp." You muttered, limping towards the exit. You held your side and groaned once you looked at your energon covered servo.

"(Y/N)?" You looked over to see Starscream. "What are you doing out of Med Bay?"

You scoffed. "What are you doing bothering me?"

Starscream glared. "As Second-In-Command Of the Decepticons I have every right to know your well being."

"Why don't you scamper off, she-mech." You snapped, snarling in his face. Starscream stumbled back with an angry expression.

"How dare you!" He snapped.

"While we're on the topic," you said pretending to be in thought. "Don't you have a job to do around the Nemesis? Y'know, since your a stripper?"

Starscream growled, shaking in rage. He stepped up, trying to be the dominant one. You laughed at this and whipped your energon stained servo down his face.

"So long, she-mech." You said with a fake salute. You walked past him, bumping his shoulder with yours, wanting to get to Lord Megatron for your next mission.

You made it to the main room and bowed, energon still dripping from your wound.

"M'lord," you started. "I shall be honored for my next mission from your command."

Megatron turned to you and studied your beaten frame.

"Why must you fight repairs?" He asked. You stood straight and looked at him.

"This is only a minor wound, my lord," You said. "I wouldn't want to bother Knockout with my setback."

"Minor?" He asked. "A blow to the side is minor?"

"Indeed," You said. "It may seem a need for repair, but in the field it is only a scratch. I am well enough for another mission."

Megatron walked over to you, laying a servo on your shoulder. "Your mission is to relax."

You blinked a few times. "I'm sorry?"

"You have the day off. Get some rest and patch up that wound. I will be needing you for an important scouting mission. I cannot afford my most favored soldier to fall in combat." Megatron said.

You tilted your head. "I'm your favorite soldier?"

Megatron smiled and nodded. "Soundwave is not close behind."

You nodded and stepped back with a bow. "As you wish, m'lord."

As you turned around to leave, Megatron called your name. You turned around and Megatron guided you down the hall.

"Before you relax," Megatron started. "I must confess something."

"And that is?" You asked.

Starscream rounded the corner and Megatron gave him a nod. Starscream rounded around you two and walked on the other side of you.

"We have something to confess." Starscream said.

You rose an optic ridge and looked at the two. You were brought to the energon storage.

"What is there to confess?" You asked.

Megatron and Starscream looked at each other. Megatron stepped forward and laid a servo on your shoulder.

"(Y/N)," he started. "We have grown... a liking towards you."

You tilted your head. "I don't think I understand, sir."

"We want to let you know that we like you. As in our sparks flutter around you." Starscream said, acting like it was no big deal.

You weren't familiar with the feelings. Everyone was either scared of you, your enemy, or wants you dead.

You were silent. You didn't have anything I say.

"(Y/N)?"

You looked up at the warlord. He had a face of an emotion that I hadn't seen before. Starscream was now closer and was looking at the ground.

"Y-Yes m'lord?" You asked.

Before you could do anything, he slammed his lips on yours. You were taken by surprise and tensed.

You heard Starscream growl in anger.

You suddenly felt yourself being pulled away and another pair hit yours. This time it was Starscream.

You looked over to Megatron to see him looking in a saddened way. You looked back at Starscream to see him kissing rougher.

You whimpered when he grabbed your lower back.

You? Whimpering? It seemed impossible. But it just happened.

Starscream let you go and looked you over. You backed away from the two and looked then both over.

"I-I-I'm Sorry. I'm not used to this... e-emotion..." you apologized, Looking Away.

Megatron brought you into a hug. "It's alright, (Y/N). I apologize for rushing your emotions."

"It's okay... It just surprised me..." You said softly, a side you have never shown since the war. "I liked the kiss... and Starscream's..."

Starscream shuffled closer. Megatron looked at the mech before returning to you.

"We won't rush. You may choose one of us or none. It's your choice. We respect any choice you choose." Megatron said.

"Thank you, m'lord..." You said. The two left and you stayed in the storage.

You thought about what happened. You were still confused even once you left.

---

I LIKED THAT ONE!!! :D

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!