TFP!Starscream x Seeker!Reader Pt. 4

{Request}

{Song Above: DNA}

It's been over a year since you joined the Autobots, and you held your sparkling close to your chassis. You were shaking a little from the nightmares.

Optimus was beside you suddenly, placing a servo on your shoulder. "(Y/N)? Are you feeling well?"

You looked up at the mech. "Y-Yes Optimus. Just... Tired is all, sir."

Optimus watched the sparkling chew on their toy silently. He then gazed upon your many dents and tears.

"I fear that you are in no condition to be awake at this moment," he said as you slowly closed your optics, trying to fight sleep. "Your child is very energetic."

You felt he sparkling being lifted from your arms and you suddenly jolted away and held them tight. You looked up, expecting Starscream but finding the Prime instead.

"Let me care for you sparkling for tonight and tomorrow. I think that you deserve a break."

You smiled a little. "Optimus you don't have to. You're an Autobot leader, sir. With all due respect I don't think you would want such rough responsibilities on your servos."

Optimus shook his helm. "I insist, (Y/N)."

You looked down to your sparkling. They cooed. You smiled and kissed their helm.

"Thank you, Optimus." Optimus nodded and carefully took your sparkling.

"They are in great hands. You should rest."

You nodded and hugged the Prime right. "Thank you. Again." You smiled at him again before going to bed-if you could.

---

Starscream was yelling at Soundwave to hurry up and track you. He was getting more and more angry. And slightly worried.

"HURRY UP AND FIND THEM ALREADY!"

Soundwave turned to Starscream silently. Starscream jumped back a little.

Then something popped up on the screen. Soundwave turned to look then pointed at the location.

Starscream growled. "Open a bridge."

Soundwave shook his helm. Starscream growled. "I AM YOUR SECOND IN COMMAND AND YOU WILL OBEY ME!"

"You beat her," he said in different voices. "You scared her away and when they thought they were doing something right you would prove them wrong. They can never make you happy and you are the reason why. Once I send you there you will kill your sparkling. Once you are there you will beat them, won't you? What will that achieve, Starscream? Scare them more? Cause them to run away? They are far better without you in their lives."

Starscream was completely stunned. That's the most Soundwave has ever talked-even through recordings! He tried to find words but they wouldn't comes

"I can treat them the way I want. I am their mate-and they have no choice but to obey me."