Arcee x Sparkling Reader

{ Requested by, @Thebenjagirl6 }

You cried loudly. You cried from hunger, pain, fear, and sadness. Your pod just landed and you fell right out, cutting yourself on the sharp metal and rocks.

I heard a weird sound, and cried louder. You heard running your way and didn't move, just cried.

"Oh my Primus!" You heard a femme yell. You sniffed and hiccuped as you tried to calm down, but kept crying.

"Arcee! Grab the sparkling! The Decepticons must not retrieve them!" Yelled a voice.

You felt as if you were flying and looked down. A blue and pink femme rocked you in her arms. You stopped crying. Your eyes met hers.

Her eyes were blue with small rings of pink in them, if not red. We eyes were soft and comforting. She looked almost like your carrier.

"Boo boo....." you sniffed. The femme shushed you quietly and gave a soft smile.

A big vortex of green and blue melted over your frame. You stared at it and let I wash over you. You were suddenly surrounded by it. Then, you were somewhere else.

"By the AllSpark!" I jumped at the sudden tone and saw a white and orange mech. "A sparkling!"

"Ratchet, fix them!" The femme yelled at him.

The medic got to work, and all you could do was stare at the femme. She would give a few glances your way, but not all the time.

"Okay, can you answer some questions for me?" The medic asked you. You nodded. "Okay, What's your name?"

"(Y/N)." You said nervously.

"What happened to your family?" He asked next.

You looked down sadly. You remember them sending you in that pod and Decepticons sneaking up behind them, killing them.

"How about what did they look like? Your carrier?" He asked. You slowly turned to Arcee, who was watching closely.

You pointed to Arcee and everyone looked at her. Arcee's optics were wide as she stared at you.

"M-me!? No no no! I never had a sparkmate!" She protested.

"Shinecloud," you spoke suddenly. Everyone looked at you. "She look like you!"

You looked down and felt extremely sad. The cons had twisted her head and tore her spark out.

"(Y/N)," you looked up with your eyes at the femme. "It's okay, I'll take care of you." A single tear rolled down your cheek.

"Carrier...." you whispered.

-

That was crappy, but I like writing it! :p Hope you did too!!!!

Oh, and I know some of you are reading Beware of the Silent Ones...... *Looks over at readers* So I have delay, I'm running out of ideas like I have mentioned, so ideas plz!!!

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!!