Bayverse!Mirage x Spy!Cybertronian!Reader

{NOT REQUEST}

(Song Above: Behind These Hazel Eyes)

You stayed hidden on top of the warehouse. The only ones that would see you would be the Autobots. It was too high and you were hidden fairly well.

You listened to the soldier's conversation, silent. It what you did in your free time anyway.

Like Soundwave was the eyes and ears for Megatron, you were the eye and ears for Optimus. And you didn't disappoint.

Eavesdropping wasn't hard. At least, not for you. You had been doing this since your sparklinghood.

"Has anyone seen (Y/N)?" You heard a voice say. "I can't find her anywhere."

"So sir, Caption Lennox," Said a soldier. You rolled your optics. Great. "Perhaps training?"

"I checked there," Lennox said. "If you're listening, (Y/N)-"

You jumped down, landing right behind Lennox. The men all jumped in surprise.

"What is it?" You seethed. You hated Lennox. You didn't trust him.

"We need you for weapons inspection," Lennox said. "And to check up with Optimus."

You huffed and crossed your arms. "Hound already inspected my weapons, Captain Lennox, he said all was right. And as for checking up with Optimus, we have a schedule. Don't test me, Lennox."

Lennox held his hands up in defense. "I was told from Hound he needed to check your weapons! He might have found a flaw when you were inspected!"

You had it. You dropped down to your hands and knees, causing everyone nearby to turn. You growled.

"He said that there was no flaws, no damage, just energon stained weapons! And soon it will have your blood stained against it's metal!" You snapped.

"Is the threatening really nessessary?" Lennox asked.

"If you think for a second that I trust you then you're out of your mind!" You seethed.

"What would-"

"Optimus think?" You finished. "Like I know! I'm not him!"

You didn't notice that three Autobots were watching this, somewhat amused.

Three-two Autobots had landed soon after the Chicago war. Drift was a Decepticon already on Earth at the time, but he switched sides.

You still had some trusting to do with Drift, but Crosshairs, Hound And you were like three bullets in a gun.

You twitched towards the three when you heard Drift speak.

"Should we stop her/him?" Drift asked.

"Nah," Hound said, blowing smoke. "Rather watch this than stop it."

"All in favor of not helping Lennox, say 'I'!" Crosshairs said, raising his hand.

"I." Said the two at the same time.

You flinched when Lennox stepped forward. You brought your forearm swords and brought them right in front of Lennox's throat.

Lennox didn't dare move. "(Y/N)-"

"SILENCE!" You snapped.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing?" You felt someone drag you away and you snarled.

You escaped them and went into battle posture. You eyed your intruder but softened when it was Dino. Or Mirage.

"Mirage," You said with a sigh. You ran a servo down your face and put your swords away. "Don't tell me you trust him!"

"Even if I didn't," he said. "Optimus would yell at me for it."

You huffed and looked at the human. You glared and huffed like a bull would. Then you started to walk away with Mirage.

"Aw! Where's the blood!?" You heard Crosshairs whine.

"There's always five minutes into the future." Hound said, taking his hat off and holding it to his chest.

(Crosshairs's Face: 😭
Hound's Face: 😢
Drift's Face: 🙄
Lol I had to)

You rolled your optics with a smirk. This was why the three of you were friends.

"(Y/N)," Mirage Said. "Everyone is still shook up from the Chicago war. You acting like this is not helping."

"Am I the only one noticing their behavior!?" You snapped.

Mirage was about to speak, but you stopped him.

"Talk in Cybertronian," You said in your native language. "The humans can't understand us this way."

"Fine," He said in Cybertronian. "I have also noticed it but it could just be from the war. They were shook from it."

You looked at him. He had the look on his face that made you shrivel up inside.

"I need to tell you one thing and one thing only," you looked at the ground. "If something happens to either one of us, just know that... I always thought of us as something more. But your making it hard."

You turned around and walked away. You watched the ground as you walked. You found yourself at the edge of the base. You sat down and looked at the fence.

"They'll listen," you muttered. "They will."

"(Y/N)?"

"What do you want, Dino?" You snapped, not moving.

"I just wanted to say that I feel that way too."

You looked at Mirage, confused. "What?"

"Yes," Dino said. "You make my spark flutter."

You smiled and leaned on Mirage. Dino was about to speak but you interrupted.

"Shh. Don't ruin the moment."

Dino chuckled.

---

The ending was cheesy. It's almost 3:00 in the morning. Yay.

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!