TFP!Ultra Magnus x TFP!Bumblebee

FATHER SON SHIP

{REQUEST}

(Song Above: Mockingbird)

The base was silent. Everyone had been recharging in their quarters except for a young mech.

Bumblebee was outside the base, staring up at the sky. He missed the old base. He had so many good memories there. Dancing with the humans, playing videos games with them, becoming true friends with Raf.

He sadly buzzed, his wings drooping sadly. He looked at the ground and sighed.

"Something troubling you?"

Bumblebee buzzed in surprise, jumping up and whipping around. He was relieved to see Ultra Magnus.

::N-No sir.:: Bumblebee buzzed.

Ultra Magnus rose an optic ridge and gestured Bumblebee to return inside. He did so, looking down thinking he was in trouble.

"Tell me what seems to be the trouble," Ultra Magnus said. "I will keep it between the two of us."

Bumblebee looked up. He studied the commander's face and realized he wasn't in trouble.

He brightened a bit.

::It's just...:: Bee sighed. ::The vase we had before, we had so many memories there! So many friendships, good times, and even had some fights.::

"You are... 'home sick'. Is that the human term for it?" Bumblebee nodded slowly. Ultra Magnus sighed. "Don't worry, soldier," he said with an ultra (I HAD TO XD) rare smile. "We can make more memories here. Perhaps better ones?"

Bumblebee perked up. Maybe the mech was right.

::Thanks, Magnus.:: Bumblebee thanked.

"It's my honor," he said. "I am welcome to talk to anytime."

Bumblebee smiled and hugged the serious mech. Ultra Magnus was taken by surprise. He slowly hugged the scout back, feeling awkward.

Once the two parted, Ultra Magnus cleared his throat. "Well, I should be off to recharge. You should too." And he went down the hall.

Bumblebee walked him before returning to his berthroom himself. He thought about what Magnus said and smiled.

He was right. He could make new memories.

He just did.

---

Lol this was short.

I have to get up early in the morning and it's like 12:40 in the morning. Imma go to bed. I had more I wanted to write before I go to bed but I can't. 😓

Anyway!!! Hope you enjoy early/late night spam!!! :D

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!