TFP!Shockwave x Cyclopse!Predicon!Reader pt. 2

{Request}

{Song Above: DNA}

The battle was only growing as the Autobots shot at the line of Decepticons. You screeched loudly and charged after the prime.

He didn't see you coming until it was too late. You smashed right into him and began to drag him across the ground. A large trench was made from your destruction.

You soon lifted your helm and used your claw to hold him down. He grunted but looked up. You began to charge your (Breath Of Choice). Optimus though quickly and shot at your chassis.

You screeched and stumbled back. Optimus quickly got up and began to shoot at you repeatedly. You shook your frame and screeched again, charging after him.

Optimus managed to dodge your attack. You whipped around to see a bridge opening. The Autobots were running through.

You grabbed Optimus in your mouth and shook him around before throwing him miles away. The bridge closed and only Optimus was left.

You ran towards where you threw Optimus only to see another bridge beside him. You screeched and took flight, flying quickly towards him.

But Optimus already made it through.

You roared in anger.

"(Y/N)!" You whipped around to see Starscream. "You let Optimus Prime get away!" He snarled. "It's like not being able to see in the dark when you don't do as your told!"

Starscream began to whip you with a whip he had brought along. You yelped. You could attack him. You could kill him. You could eat him.

But then again, you would have much worse punishment if you did any of those things.

Starscream continued to beat you with the whip. "Worthless creature!"

He stopped soon and smirked. "Actually..." he transformed his blaster and aimed it right at you. "How about I make sure you stay worthless." He shot his cannon and it went straight to your optic.

You screeched, flailing around in able to see. You roared, screeched, kicked, whipped, clawed, and shook. You heard a bridge open and you tried to walk closer to it but you went the opposite way.

Starscream laughed. "Pathetic beast."

Then you heard it close. You moved your helm around, trying to hear someone. Anyone.

You were alone.

You sat down and curled your tail in. You couldn't see, you were lost, and abandoned.

You stayed like that for a while before you heard another bridge open.

Autobots?

You perked your head up and tried to find the source of the sound. You couldn't find it.

"(Y/N)," Said a familiar voice. "My precious creation, it's time to come home."

---

AAAAHHHHHH THIS IS CRAP