TFP!Starscream x Seeker!Reader

{Requested}

{Song Above: Toy Guns}

You stood straight and tall, arm stiff as you saluted to the SIC. Your body was aching from the scratches and tears in your metal.

You were gone unnoticed as he walked by, yelling and more yelling coming from Lord Megatron.

Your frame shook slightly. You flinched. You took a deep breath.

Decepticons show no emotion. So don't do it now. And never do it.

You were forced to stay in your placement, keeping your knees as still as you could.

Soon Lord Megatron stomped out and pasted you. You gulped and looked into the room to see Starscream on the ground.

You ran in and over to his side despite your pain. He just pushed you away, making you fall into your aft.

"Get your hands off me you useless scum!!!" You stayed still.

"I... I-I'm Sorry Commander Starscream..." You whispered softly. You looked away, playing with your digits.

Even though Starscream was your mate, you were scared. You loved him.

After a moment of silence you sniffed. Starscream looked at you to see a tear fall down your cheek.

He vented and crawled over, holding you close. He buried himself into your neck and wiped your tears. "Don't cry..."

You said nothing, shivering from his touches.

Starscream Kissed your cheek and stood. "Come on, I need to get to Med Bay. Go to our berthroom and stay put." He huffed and walked out.

You looked down. No. You shouldn't. You stood and walked out, walking towards the deck.

You loved him. But you were going to leave. Being abused not only from Lord Megatron and the Decepticons, but by your own mate.

And you were done.