TFP!Dreadwing x Shy!Reader

{REQUEST}

(Song Above: Body Like A Backroad)

You hid in your jacket, sky towards the Cybertronians around you. Many drones looked at you, curious.

"Relax, (Y/N)," the seeker said to you. "They will not dare hurt you."

You came or if your shell slowly. "O-Okay..."

You kept yourself partly hidden in your oversized jacket, ready to retreat if needed. Or frightened.

"Dreadwing!"

You yelped and hid in your jacket. You heard Dreadwing give a long sigh.

"What is it, Knockout?" Dreadwing asked.

You refused to come out, even if it was the medic. You shook, frightened to the core.

"I just wanted to let you know that I had retreated human needs for..." Knockout trailed, forgetting your name.

"(Y/N)," Dreadwing said. "(Y/N) (L/N)."

"For (Y/N). They will be in Med Bay whenever you're ready to retrieve them." Knockout said.

"Thank you, Knockout." Dreadwing said. You heard the medic walk away but refused to come out.

"(Y/N)..." Dreadwing begged. "Will you come out of your cocoon?"

"No!" You said with a shaky voice.

Dreadwing sighed and you felt like you were swing lifted. You yelped and was forced out of your jacket. Dreadwing looked you straight in the eyes which caused you to shake.

"There is no danger here," Dreadwing reassured. "And if there is I will send you to safety."

You sheepishly smiled, avoiding eye contact. "T-Thank you, D-Dreadwing." You said as you fiddled with your thumbs.

"Not a problem. Now, we must retrieve those things and put them in my quarters. I want you to feel safe, not endangered." Dreadwing said, walking towards Med Bay. He sat you in his shoulder once more.

You had arrived upon the Nemesis only three days prior. Lord Megatron wanted to question you for one day and keep an optic on you. The second day Knockout have you a 'check-up'. And today you were back with Dreadwing, the one who took you. Not like you minded, you went with him willingly.

You watched the hall and started to relax once the Drones were no where in sight. You shook less and was out of your jacket-mostly.

The two of you entered Med Bay to see items on a desk. Dreadwing walked over.

There was a bed, night stand, desk, food, water, clothes, and even some stuffed animals/books/notebooks/sketchpads. You smiled.

"Hm, perhaps you could hold your stuffed animals/books/notebooks/sketchpads while I carry the rest." Dreadwing offered.

You smiled sheepishly, half hidden in your jacket. "O-Okay. T-Tell Knockout t-thanks."

Dreadwing nodded as he handed you your totable item. He carried your bed, night stand, and desk in his hand while the other had the boxes of food, water, and clothes were in the other.

The two of you ventured towards Dreadwings quarters quietly. Once entered, Dreadwing looked around, seemed puzzled.

"Where shall I put your items?" Dreadwing Asked.

"U-Um..." You looked around and saw the desk beside his berth. It had nothing on it. "T-There." You said pointing to it.

Dreadwing nodded and sat your items down. He helped you down and looked at you closely. You shook, nervous.

"Is there anything else you request?" He asked.

You looked at your items and thought it all decent. "I-I think I'm o-okay for n-now. T-Thank you."

Dreadwing nodded. "Of course."

Dreadwing turned to his computer and hummed in thought. "Perhaps we should recharge? It is late for the human time."

You slowly nodded. "O-Okay."

You went to your bed and hopped in, snuggling up to your blanket. You tossed and turned.

After about an hour of trying to fall asleep, you turned to the recharging Dreadwing. You slowly stood from your bed and walked over.

"D-Dreadwing?" You stuttered Softly. There was no response as you were nervous.

You hopped onto his chassis and shook when Dreadwing shifted. You gulped and snuck up to his neck. You yawned and snuggled up to his neck.

"Good night. Dreadwing." You whispered, not expecting any type of answer.

"Good night, (Y/N)."

---

:D YEET SO MANY IN ONE NIGHT

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!