Starscream x Knockout

{ Requested by, ratch7 }

Starscream roamed the Nemesis like he always does, looking for a way to escape and relax from his master's wrath. He has always needed to think. Always needed to find that missing part in his spark. But, he is scared.

Meanwhile, Knockout was in Med Bay, sitting on a berth with his face buried in his knees. He wanted to cry. Breakdown, his closest and only friend, had died in the hands of Arachnid. Knockout had no one, now. He lost his happiness. He lost his light to his dark.

The two had many things in common. They were lost. They were broken. They had no light. They had no other half. They needed to find the other part of themselves.

Starscream found himself at the Med Bay door. He knew Knockout was having a hard time. He would walk by sometimes and hear him sobbing. Hear him hiccuping. Hear him call Breakdown's name.

Starscream heard low sobbing, low hiccups, and a low mention of a dead partner, Breakdown.

Starscream turned to the door and his hand hovered over the door. He thought if he should interrupt him. He knocked and Knockout wiped his tears and took a deep breath.

"W-who is it?" Knockout choked.

Starscream stood up tall. "Starscream. Can I come in?"

Starscream heard Knockout sniff. "Y-yes. Come in."

Starscream walked in and found Knockout standing by the berth, rubbing an eye as if he just woke up. Knockout looked at Starscream and didn't even feel like teasing him, making fun of him, or even thinking about asking what he was doing there.

Starscream noticed this and of course stood tall. "I just came to see how you were doing. Seeing if your doing your job." He said.

"Fine. And it's been slow today, so I have been having a lot of time to myself." Knockout muttered and looked over to a desk. He then looked down. Starscream looked over and saw a picture of Breakdown.

Starscream slouched a bit, but resumed his posture. Starscream cleated his throat and Knockout looked up at the slim mech.

"What is it that you needed again?" Knockout asked. His mind was so sluggish, he couldn't think right.

"I wanted to see how you were..." Starscream said.

Knockout sighed. "Fine."

"Are you still moping around about that lump?" Starscream asked to act 'sly'.

Knockout shrugged and wiped his eye. Starscream slouched. He was hoping Knockout would say something like, 'And are you still moping about your lost plans?' Or 'Your the one to talk. You and Big M should just marry already.' But no, he just shrugged and sniffed away his tears.

Knockout was not himself. Starscream sighed. He had to admit, he missed the old Knockout.

"Knockout," Starscream walked towards the medic. "I-"

"No," Knockout sniffed and held himself. "Your right. I should just let him go. I'm a Decepticon, I should just not care about it and move on...."

"No, Knockout," Starscream sighed as Knockout didn't move, but sniff his tears away again. Starscream hugged he red mech. "I was going to say I'm sorry."

Knockout was surprised by the seeker's actions, but relaxed. "Your not kidding, are you?"

"No. I realize it's hard, and you can't let him go, but your not the only one that feels like they have lost the only friend they had." Starscream gave a sad smile as he let him go.

Knockout looked at Starscream. "Really?"

"Really, and I'm willing to help you through the hard times. Whatever it takes."

-

Okay, I know this was my own story, but I thought it was cute! :3

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!!!