TFP!Starscream x Seeker!Reader Pt. 2

{Thank you all for your support! I'm sorry for not posting a lot I've been going through some things. And I kind of been stressed with the end of the school year. Thank you all for being so patient!}

{Request}

{Song Above: Migraine}

I roared and in anger. "WHERE IS (Y/N)!?" I looked everywhere. I ORDERED them to be in the berthroom!

Had someone deceived me and taken them captive for their own well being!? Or maybe she found someone else!? Maybe Soundwave took them! Or Megatron!

Anyone could be my suspect!

I stomped out of the room. Some drones cowered and hid. I stomped my way towards Soundwave in the Communications.

I growled, turning the mute around to face me. "Where is (Y/N)!? I demand to know!"

Soundwave didn't move or make a sound, making me snarl and push him into the council and step back, pacing.

Then suddenly Soundwave began to play an audio.

"Get away from me you useless scum!"

I frowned and looked over. I watched. Soon, after I left the room during the recording, (Y/N) stood and walked out.

But they were heading towards the flight deck.

I felt my spark shatter. As I watched them transform and fly away.

They left me. Because of me. It wasn't Megatron it Soundwave that took them, it was me that pushed them away.

I looked at Soundwave, shocked. Then without a word, I stomped out to find them.

---

You landed and transformed. You held yourself as you looked around, shivering. You had tears falling down your cheeks.

You can't believe you actually did that. You want to go back. But-You shouldn't. You won't go back.

You shook your thoughts away as if to dismiss them. You began to walk to the tree line. You didn't want to be seen by Autobots or Decepticons.

You collapsed on the ground, holding your stomach. You gasped a little. You never told Starscream.

You held your stomach a bit longer before standing again and walking until you found a small cave. Or crawled inside and laid down. You curled around your stomach and studied the Earth around you.

As you started to fall into a deep sleep, you heard a loud jet engine fly by. You shot awake and looked around.

It was getting closer. Were you found? Was it a human?

You looked around and saw a large boulder. You stood up and began to drag it to the cave entrance. As you tucked yourself inside, you held the boulder to the entrance. You left a small crack to see outside.

You heard someone transform and land.

Someone was here. And it was no doubt a Decepticon.

You looked around the small crack to see the one and only SIC of the Decepticons-Starscream.

You gasped and hid behind the rock. You continued to shake, holding your stomach and silently crying.

You could hear him start to tear things apart to look for you. You cried a little harder, remembering all the times he did the same just to beat you.

You felt the boulder shift. Your optics shot open. The boulder moved more.

You pushed yourself against the back of the cave. You covered your mouth by both of your servos.

Soon the boulder was moved and the moonlight poured in along with crimson colored optics.

Starscream looked around the cave. You stayed as still as possible, praying that he wouldn't see you.

But soon the both of your optics met. "(Y/N)-"

"G-Get back!" You screamed. Tears still fell from your optics. He crawled closer.

When he was just in front of you, you were ready to be beaten again. Prepared to be yelled at.

"Why did you run off like that!?" He shouted. You flinched and turned away. "What if the Autobots found you!? Or Arachnid! You made me worried sick for you!"

His tone got softer. "Are you Okay? Are you hurt?"

You were confused and looked at him. He had the look of concern and worry.

You slowly shook his helm. He relaxed and kissed you. You were taken back but kissed back anyway.

When the two of you broke apart you held your stomach. "Starscream... I... I-I need to tell you something. A-And I know you'll be mad at me..."

Starscream frowned.

"Starscream I'm sparked."

---

KiLl Me