TFP!Breakdown x TFP!Arcee

(Song Above: Apple Bottom Jeans)

The desert was silent. Nothing dared to move. Yet the silence was broken by a large colorful vortex lighting up the surrounding area.

Breakdown walked out and looked around. Humming, he transformed and began to drive on the road.

With the moon up high and the warm temperature it was pretty calming. Breakdown had no fear of what he could interact with.

What he hadn't known, was that he was being followed by a two-wheeler. And when he did finally see her it was too late.

Arcee transformed and ran into Breakdown's alt, making him transform and stumble on impact.

Arcee landed on her feet and leaped for the mech once more. Breakdown caught her and held her close with a purr.

"You're getting better~" he smirked. Arcee huffed.

"I'm just fine, thank you!" She said, offended.

Breakdown let her go and Arcee cocked her hip, arms crossed. "What are you doing here? I thought we agreed we couldn't meet each other anymore."

Breakdown nodded. "We did," he chuckled. "But I knew you couldn't resist once you saw my signal."

Arcee rolled her optics. "Whatever, Breakdown. I was just doing my job."

As Arcee began to walk away, Breakdown grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"Come on, won't you give me a kiss?" Breakdown have a playful pout.

Arcee huffed. "Breakdown! I told you we can't-"

"You know you want one," Breakdown smirked. "But you're so stubborn."

Arcee was silent a moment before hugging and turning to him. "My loyalty lies with the Autobots, and I must show them this by leaving you."

Breakdown frowned a little but lifted her. "One last kiss?"

Arcee didn't pull away. She thought it through. She gave up.

Arcee Kissed Breakdown gently, in which he immediately followed suit. He smiled into it and held her small frame close.

Arcee continued to think. "Was she really loyal to the Autobots by doing this small thing?"

-

I've been so busy!!!! Sorry!