TFP!Shockwave x Cyclopse!Predicon!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Sunflower}

You huffed as the scientist worked away on his beloved king-Prediking. You looked away from Shockwave checking him over and making sure he was in working order. You clawed at your optic.

Why one optic? Really? You couldn't see as good as the Cybertronians with two optics!

You huffed and laid down in your designed area. You wrapped your large tail around yourself and made sure you were comfortable before closing your optic to rest.

But before you could even relax your endoskeleton, Shockwave came and held your late servo, humming. "Your claws seem to have been damaged from your fight," he explained. You opened your optic and growled at him, pulling it away from his touch.

Shockwave looked up at you. You glared at him as he reached for you again, but this time your helm.

He gently touched the left side of your helm. You huffed.

"A creature such as yourself is genetically intelligent to your kind," he said. "And you are my most prized creation. You are perfect in every way."

You were confused. You watched him a moment as he wrapped something around your neck. Once he took a step back you looked to see that it was a small bag.

"Make me proud and bring me the head of an Autobot."

---

This is all I could come up with