Knockout x Mech!Reader

{Requested By Wolf}

{Song Above: Cannibal}

"Oh KNOCKOUT!~" You sang as you skipped through the halls. "I NEED you!~"

Knockout walked out of the Med-Bay doors with a smile. "(Y/N)! What can I do for you?"

You mimicked Starscream by standing straight and putting your bangs behind your back. "Let's go annoy Screamer!"

Knockout's eyes lit up. "Yes!"

You cleared your throat and started to act like the mech everyone thought you were. Of course only Knockout, Breakdown and Soundwave knew of your true self.

You gave a single nod to the medic beside you and made your way down the hall. You walked slowly, moving our hips enough to convince anyone that you were mimicking Starscream.

Everyone gave you your nickname - The Mimicker. You mimicked anyone whenever. One time you mimicked Knockout when you were one on one with Bumblebee. He was confused at first.

"Do the voice!" Knockout smirked.

"YOU THERE!" You shouted in a very accurate voice of Starscream. "STOP BEING BETTER THAN ME!"

You and Knockout laughed.

You and Knockout continued to walk down the hall in search of the high-heeled mech.

The two of you found him walking the halls, tall with his hands behind his back. You smirked and snuck behind him.

You winked at Knockout then turned back to Starscream.

"STARSCREAM!" You shouted, mimicking Megatron. Starscream jumped and fell to the ground. You snuck behind him again before he could notice you.

"Are you blind? Look at me!"

"S-Sorry my-" He turned around and you escaped his sight.

"What are you staring at? Over here!"

"Lord Megatron-"

"Sorry to interrupt, Screamer," Knockout said. Starscream turned to him with a growl. "But no one is there. So unless you have a date with a spark you might want to move along."

Starscream looked around but didn't see anyone but Knockout. You had hid once Knockout spoke.

"I mean now." Knockout said acting bored. He looked at his claws as he spoke. Starscream growled and stomped down the hall without words.

Once the mech stripper disappeared you came out holding in laughter. "That was awesome!" You whispered to hold your laughter.

Knockout hugged you which surprised you. You didn't like being touched.

After a second Knockout noticed your stiffness. He backed off and with a gasp. "I-I'm sorry!"

You shook your head, no longer feeling up for play. "It's quite alright," You said. "I'm going to check in with Lord Megatron for any assistance." And you walked away.

"Wait!"

You stopped silently and listened.

"I'm sorry. I just want to show that I like you and-" Knockout blushed and froze. "I-I-I mean..."

Your expression lightened. "You like me?"

"I-I-I mean yes! N-No! Yes!"

You smiled and gave Knockout a surprise hug. "I like you too. I just didn't know how to say it!"

Knockout chuckled and hugged back. "That's good to know," he said. "Will you be mine?"

"Of course."