MTMTE!Chromedome x Dying!Femme!Reader x MTMTE!Rewind

{Request}

{Song Above: I Will Not Bow}

You held your side as you stumbled through the halls. "CHROMEDOME!!!! REWIND!!!! R-RODIMUS!? A-A-ANYONE!?"

You fell and began to pant. Energon fell from your blasted and torn torso and you struggled to move your lower half.

Soon your calls were heard. Around the corner came Ultra Magnus and Whirl. You looked up in fear.

Why these two?

Whirl huffed and crossed his arms. "(Y/N)? What a shame." You blinked away the crocodile tears and reached for Ultra Magnus.

Ultra Magnus just stared at you. He never really trusted you. "Are you doing this just for attention?" He asked.

"W-What!? NO! Magnus I was attacked! I'm not faking this like so many times over FOUR MILLION YEARS AGO! Magnus please help me! Whirl!?"

They looked at each other. "I would help you... but-" Whirl bent down to your level. "I don't want to."

You began to cough up energon as he stood. He walked past Magnus and walked away.

Magnus began to turn around but you reached for him again. "Sir! Commander! Ultra Magnus! Please don't leave me! PLEASE! I-I still have Chromedome and Rewind left! I can't die yet!"

Magnus thought a moment before turning around and walking away. You were awe struck.

Honestly, not many liked you and for very good reasons. Not even Swerve or Rung. Not even Tailgate.

Only Chromedome, Rewind, And Rodimus.

You began to choke on your own energon. You tried to call for any help... but it sounded more like gurgling.

You heard voices coming down the hall and opened your optics the biggest you could manage. You reached for the floor ahead of you to drag yourself.

"I wonder where (Y/N) is," you heard Rewind say. "I haven't seen them all day... I last saw them last night then... gone."

"I'm growing worried," Said Chromedome. "They haven't answered any of their calls on their COM and they never miss a call."

You tried to call for their name but it once again came as a gurgle.

The two came into view and you tried to grab their attention. Rewind saw you first and gasped.

"(Y/N)!!!" He yelled and ran over to you. Chromedome saw you next and ran over to check what our injuries were.

You started to slowly grow unresponsive and Chromedome panicked. He lifted you in his arms and began to run to Med Bay, Rewind close behind.

The two bursted into the room and Chromedome laid you on the Berth, calling for Red Alert or Ratchet.

Rewind was by your side, trying to keep you awake. Chromedome held your servo and let Red Alert work.

You looked at Chromedome then Rewind.

"L....v...e ...ou..." was all you could come out before your optics powered off, leaving you in the dark.

FOREVER.

---

Yay!!!