Bayverse!Bumblebee x Bayverse!Arcee

{Request}

{Song Above: Partners In Crime}

It was pretty quiet at the NEST base. Most of the Autobots were in recharge along with other humans.

The only 'Bots awake were Arcee, Bumblebee, Ratchet, And Sideswipe.

Arcee and Bumblebee we're together as they walked around the base on a patrol. Arcee's blue paint shined on the moonlight. She may be much smaller than Bumblebee but they still communicated pretty well.

With the both of them talking mostly about the humans and their experiences, they were having a peaceful stroll.

Humans would see them and pay no mind.

"So, Bee," Arcee started as she looked at the sky. "How long have you even been here?"

Bumblebee thought for a moment. "Maybe 50 years?" Arcee nodded.

"Wow. Such a hard place to hide, wouldn't you think? On Earth where not a single inch of land is not populated with humans it much be hard to transform."

Bumblebee nodded in agreement. "It was pretty tough at times, but there are some places that humans rarely go. I should take you sometime," he offered.

Arcee Smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I'll want to see their world before I..." she vented.

Bumblebee stopped and bent down to give a small pat to her shoulder. "You won't die, Arcee," he said. "Not while I can help it. I promise."

Arcee Smiled Softly. "Thanks Bumblebee."

But deep down she knew the dark truth. She WOULD die. And Bumblebee couldn't save her.

---

I'm getting terrible writer's block. 😭😭😭