Human!Breakdown x Fem!Reader Pt. 3

{Song Above: Marry Me}

"I can't do it!" You panicked. "I-I'm not ready! The dress isn't back! The cake is still at the bakery! I-I-I-" you panicked and you paced around the room.

"(Y/N)! Dear, calm down! Everything's will be fine!" Amber tried to calm you.

You had invited her whole family over. You couldn't invite no one, could you? And Breakdown invited his friends and people that felt like family.

"S-Sorry... I'm just so nervous!" You said and shivered at all the kings that could go wrong.

Amber held your shoulders and looked you in the eyes. "Dear, you are not the only one that is! And was! I was nervous when I married John! And many other men and women!"

You took a deep breath and nodded. "R-Right..."

"You're young! You will have a great life with him. When was the last time you fought?" Amber asked.

"S-Since our first month of dating..." You answered truthfully.

"Exactly. You two are a match made in heaven! You are perfect for each other!" She said with a smile.

"Thanks, Amber." You said and hugged her. She giggled and hugged you tight in reassurance.

"WE HAVE THE DRESS!!!" Yelled three voices.

Amber and you turned to the door of the room.

Rose and Amanda ran in, giggling. They held the door open as someone else ran in holding the dress. You knew who he was immediately.

"Knockout! You came!" You ran over and hugged him tight.

"Of course! I have been shipping the two of you together since the beginning! HA! And we most certainly could not leave out the most important thing out of the whole wedding! The dress!" Knockout said, bouncing up and down in excitement. He handed you the dress in which you gladly took.

Knockout wore a red shirt and jeans. His hair was red with black at the tips, and like Breakdown's, they were natural! His eyes were bright red that always seemed to amaze you how he was human.

"Where's your tux?" I asked.

"I have to go change into it! Anyway, I'LL SEE YOU LATER!!! TO THE DRESSING ROOM!!!" And Knockout was off.

"WAIT!" Rose called chasing after him.

"WE WANNA SEE UNCLE BREAKDOWN!!!" Amanda yelled as she ran off with her sister after the man.

You and Amber slowly looked at each other. Then exploded in laughter.

"Knockout is such a kid!" Amber laughed.

"Well Breakdown and Knockout have been best friends for a very long time! They rub off on each other!" You laughed out.

Once the two of you caught your breathes, you looked at the clock and gasped.

"WE ONLY HAVE THIRTY MINUTES!!!" You panicked.

"Get the dress on! I-I'll make sure everything else is ready then we can put some finishing touches on it!" Amber said and ran out.

You quickly changed and smiled at your dress.

(PLZ CHOOSE ANY DRESS TO YOUR LIKING. OR ONE OF THOSE DRESSES THAT LOOK LIKE SHIRTS. :D)

Amber finally came running back in. She went from panic to soft and gentle.

"(Y/N)," she said in an awed voice. "You look gorgeous...."

You blushed a little. "R-Really? Will I be okay for Breakdown?"

"'Be okay'? (Y/N), you are perfect! You look like a model! I bet Breakdown will faint at the sight of you!" Amber said.

"Thank you, Amber..." You said, a loss for words.

"Here," Amber ran over to the dresser and grabbed something. "I want you to have it." She walked back over and handed you a beautiful necklace. It had many stones embedded in it.

"Amber... Didn't you wear this in your-"

"Yes. I want you to have it. I insist." Amber said with a smile.

You hugged her.

"Amber... You were always like a mother to me..." You said. Amber hugged back and sighed.

"I may be only a few years older than you, but I feel old now!"

You both laughed.

You heard the music start to play. Your heart sped up. You were nervous.

Knockout opened the door with a big smile. He wore a red tux. "You look stunning! Breakdown will love you more than he did when he asked you!"

"Thanks, Knocks..." You said and walked over.

Rose walked in first down the row with the flower petals. She giggled as she threw them in the air.

Knockout walked me down the aisle like a gentlemen.

"You got this." Knockout whispered. You smiled.

Once you were on the podium, Knockout joined Breakdown's side. He was best man after all.

"We father here today," the precast started. "To celebrate this young couple's alliance to the next and most important stage! Marriage."

~~~Le Time Skip Cuz IDK What All Else Happens :p~~~

You and Breakdown were dancing on the dance floor.

"You look... amazing!" Breakdown awed. You giggled.

"You look handsome." You said. Breakdown chuckled.

Breakdown was wearing a dark blue tux. Even his eye patch was dark blue.

"You know," Breakdown sighed. "I have actually been wanting to ask you for a while... I just haven't had the guts to! And... I didn't have enough money at the time..."

"Well as long as I'm with you," you kissed his cheek. "I don't care how long it would've took."

---

A/N!!!

Sorry for lack of updates! I GOTZ DEH SCHOOLZ. :P ANYWAY!!! Here you go! :0