Bayverse!Hound x Sparkling!Reader

{NOT REQUESTED}

(Song Above: House Of Memories)

The hot summer sun touched the junk yard as if it were lava. Even the Autobots were hot. Their metal could give Jimmy J. and Cade third degree burns.

Crosshairs was flying around in his ship, bored out of his mind. Drift was meditating and kept repeating "No fear. No hate. No anger." Bumblebee was fiddling with a broken down car, bored. The only Autobot not bored and wished he was was Hound.

Sure he'd probably be cleaning his guns at the moment and getting on Jimmy's nerves for fun, but not now.

The trigger finger was muttering to himself as the smaller one pulled on his arm. They grunted as they pulled.

"Play!" You yelled.

"No." Hound said plainly.

"Please!?"

"No."

"PLEASE!?"

Hound groaned and grabbed a knife of his. He looked at the sparkling and handed them the weapon. "I'm no parent. Have fun."

You cooed and grabbed the knife. "Thank you, Hound!"

"No problemo, kiddo. Now run off."

You skipped away giggling and pretending you were stabbing Decepticons.

Hound let you a sigh of relief and pooped on the ground. The sand and gravel flew from the air.

"HOUND!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"What do you mean What am I doing!? I'm relaxing!" Hound Yelled Back.

Cade stood beside the Autobot and groaned. "You gave (Y/N) a knife? Really?"

"What? Kept the kid busy, right?"

"She's/He's attacking Crosshairs with it!" Cade yelled.

Hound couldn't help but laugh. "That's my little punk! Attacking the paratrooper is why they're born to do!"

"This is not funny!" Care Yelled.

"OI! THAT'S SHARP!" Yelled the paratrooper.

The sound of your giggles could be heard. "Sharper than your ego!" You laughed out.

Bee laughed a belly laugh.

"Get that knife now!" Cade ordered.

"You're not my dad." Hound said sitting up.

Cade growled. "I swear I am wasting my time protecting you!"

Hound sighed and stood. "Fine. Fine."

Hound slouched as he made his way over to the trooper and you. Crosshairs was on a pile of cars trying to escape from you as you swung the knife at his legs, laughing.

Hound grabbed the knife from behind. You turned around and pouted. "Aw!"

"Don't attack Crosshairs, Cade, Bee, or Jimmy." Hound said.

"Do I can attack Drift!?" You asked excitedly.

"Go At it," Hound said with a shrug and was about to hand the knife back when Cade Yelled.

"HOUND! NO! Give them the knife and I'll-"

Hound groaned. "Can't the kid have any fun?"

"Not with knives, that's for sure," Crosshairs said while climbing down from the pile of cars. "Guns?"

Hound shrugged with a nod. You cheered.

"NO! No guns! No knives! No weapons!" Cade Yelled.

"Relax! We'll take the ammo out." Crosshairs said while grabbing one of his guns and taking the ammo out.

"Fine. But if anything get broken you are all fixing it!" Cade Yelled and went back to the shop.

Crosshairs handed you the gun and you cooed. You giggled evilly and began to run towards the samari.

"DRIFT! DRIFT!" You shouted, waving the gun around.

Drift fell off the cars and carefully got up. "Put it Down..." he said. You giggled and shook your head.

Hound sighed and watched you aim the gun at Drift while laughing.

"Any idea who her/his parents are?" Crosshairs asked suddenly.

"Nope. But the kid seems to like me most." Hound muttered.

Crosshairs chuckled and gave a pat on Hound's shoulder. "Good luck."

As Crosshairs walked away, Drift ran towards the mech and tried to escape your playful wrath.

I'm a good step-dad. Hound thought.

Hound heard Drift yelp when you had somehow shot Drift's leg.

"Whoops. Forgot about that one." Crosshairs said.

"CROSSHAIRS!" Cade Yelled.

Probably the best. Hound thought.

An explosion was heard.

"HOW DID THEY GET A GRENADE!?"

"RUN!!!"

Yep. The best of the best.

---

XD I HAD TO MAKE THIS A CHAPTER