TFP!Miko x Cybertronian!Reader

{REQUEST}

(Song Above: Tongue Twister <Nightcore>)

Miko watched as the bridge was opened. She smiled before jumping up and running towards the bridge before it closed.

Once Through she giggled to herself. She ran to cover and watched as Bulkhead attacked Starscream. Arcee attacked Knockout. Everyone else attacked drones.

Miko grabbed her Phone quickly before her chance was up. She snapped some pictures and hid behind her cover to review them.

She hummed in confusion when she noticed a figure in a photo she snapped last. It was a Cybertronian Shadow Closer To Get position.

Miko looked up and yelped Loudly. There the Cybertronian was.

"I mean no harm human," Said the Cybertronian. "I just request some... assistance."

Miko was hesitant but then Noticed the Cybertronian had a torn ankle and energon leaking from their neck. She gathered courage and nodded.

"You're with the Autobots, right?" They asked ducking in cover when a shot was fired close.

"Yeah!" Miko said.

"Could you, Uh, call your medic? And meet me at these coordinates?" The Cybertronian handed them a small stone flab with Coordinates.

Miko hummed as she read it. "Consider it done, dude!" Miko exclaimed.

The Cybertronian nodded and began to back into the shadows.

"Wait!" Miko shouted. "What's your name?"

The Cybertronian stared at her before answering. "(Y/N)."

Then the Cybertronian disappeared.

~~~

"MIKO!" Bulkhead snapped. "You spoke to someone else that WASN'T ON OUR SIDE!? They could have killed you!"

"But they didn't!" Miko snapped. "Plus they were hurt! And they didn't seem so bad!"

"Looks that way or not, you can't do that!" Bulkhead argued.

Ratchet groaned. "Will you two stop? I'll go to these coordinates but I need both of you."

"Why Miko!?" Bulkhead Asked.

"Because she spoke to them and seeing her will let them know we are Autobots." Ratchet spoke as if it were the most obvious thing in the galaxy.

Bulkhead groaned but didn't complain. Miko cheered as the three went through the bridge.

Instead of a single injured Cybertronian there, there were five Cybertronians, only one being the injured one. They were trying to keep fighting the drones despite their condition but kept being kicked or punched or shot.

Bulkhead day Miko Down And charged after the Drones, smashing them to pulp.

The injured Cybertronian wobbled and fell to the ground. Miko ran towards the Cybertronian and bent down.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" She asked in question.

The Cybertronian groaned and sat up, sitting against a rock.

Ratchet walked over and inspected their wounds. "We need to take him to the base," he explained. "I don't have the proper tools here."

Bulkhead groaned again and lifted the Cybertronian. Once the three were back at base Ratchet got to work. And Miko distracted them.

"Do you like rock music? I do!" Miko yapped.

"Yeah, actually I do." They replied.

Miko gasped. "REALLY!?"

The Cybertronian nodded and they began to talk about bands and music and monster trucks and so on and so forth. Bulkhead was jealous.

And Ratchet swore this new Cybertronian would get more wrenches to the Head than Bulkhead ever could.

---

I WAS RUSHED DON'T JUDGE ME ;-;