TFP!Arachnid x Fem!Cybertronian!Reader!

{REQUEST}

(Song Above: Give Your Heart A Break)

"My master," you started shyly. "Our energon storage is low and I fear the Decepticons are on our tails."

Arachnid sighed and placed a claw under her chin in thought. "And you weren't wise enough to lead them away?"

You shook your head. "No no! I did! I led them to Hong Kong, China."

Arachnid smirked. "Excellent." She said.

Arachnid stood from her rock and came closer. You looked at the ground and bowed.

"At ease,"

You stood and saw the femme standing over you. You stood and took a step back. You gulped.

"Master, shouldn't we be going?" You asked.

"And why would we do that?" She asked.

"To look for energon and to get out of here before the Decepticons find out of our location." You reasoned.

Arachnid hummed in thought. "Perhaps we should, but let us relax."

You looked at her with curiosity. "What?"

"Rest," She said. "Recharge possibly."

You shook your head as she retreated to her rock. "But-"

"That's an order." Arachnid said.

You gulped and nodded. "Y-Yes."

Arachnid chuckled. "Good."

Arachnid sat on the rock she had claimed her throne while you sat by the wall, unsure as to what to do.

"(Y/N), why don't you join me up here?" Arachnid suddenly asked.

You were hesitant. You nodded and made your way over. You climbed on top of the rock and sat beside the spider.

She sighed and relaxed slightly. You couldn't bring yourself to relax

"I saw the hate you had when you looked at Breakdown," She said suddenly. "That's why I killed him."

You were surprised. You didn't 'hate' him... But what he did made you trust him less.

Vorns ago, Breakdown had killed your twin sister. He said it was Megatron's orders since she was with the Autobots but you knew she wasn't.

You took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I see..." you said.

Arachnid looked at you with a tilted helm. "What troubles you, my dear?" She asked, moving your helm her way.

You gulped. "It's Nothing, master." You answered.

"Don't lie," She said. "Truth. Now."

You sighed. "I miss my sister."

Arachnid sighed and gave you something she has never given anyone; a hug

You were surprised but hugged back. It was calming.

You yawned. Arachnid let you go and laid you down. "Sleep. I'll keep look out."

You smiled. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me."

---

Sorry this was crappy.... ;-;