G1!Optimus x Female!Human!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: House Of Memories}

You placed the boxes on the counter sighing as everyone else was out and about playing some of their games. Optimus and everyone else even was playing basketball. Why weren't you playing basketball? Because you were too worried about the Decepticons. How could they be worry free when the Decepticons could be planning something?

It was pretty quiet as you sorted throughout the many parts in he boxes you had found. You need to fix the programmer in order for you to have a higher scanner to find out where all of the Decepticons were much easier.

You growled as you found the part, but it was broken. You laid your head on the counter and groaned.

"How can I even do this?" You asked yourself with a mutter.

"(Y/N)," said a voice from the doorway. You looked over. It was Optimus. "Why must you push yourself?"

"W-Well... I don't want the Autobots to be attacked so easily. I want to upgrade the-"

"No," he said and came closer. "What are you I doing here? Why aren't you relaxing?"

You were silent. When you didn't answer he lifted you carefully and held you close. "Relax, alright? Come play this human game with us."

You were silent but finally gave in and nodded. "Sure... But only if I can finish that sensor later!"

He sighed but nodded. "Fine. Wheeljack can help you."

You thought a moment before nodding. "Alright," you smiled. "Deal."

---

I'm so tired. I'm so stressed. I'm so done. The bullying is getting worse at Highschool so idk what to do. My updates are slow and I'm making you all mad and I'm sorry.