Bayverse!Drift x Mech!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Aishte (English) }

You watched Drift silently. He two of you were resting from the government that had been chasing after us. He was training.

The two of you just had a fairly close call with the government and you were injured. They managed to get your shoulder. It hurt just to move it so you were resting.

You had many cuts and holes in your frame thanks to the KSI almost having you. Drift saved you from becoming one of those monsters.

You looked at your shoulder and hissed. You heard chopping and you peeled around the corner of the warehouse the two of you were hiding in. In was a government helicopter.

"Drift! We have to move!" You whisper shouted.

Drift stopped his training and carefully walked over, studying the chopper.

"We shall wait until it passes," he said in a low voice. "Then we will head south."

You nodded and transformed into your (Alt). You waited like Drift ordered. Once they past the two of you flew/drove off.

What a mistake.

You saw the scary cars speeding towards you and you growled. "Drift we have company!" You Yelled as they began to fire at you.

You swerved out of the way but your shoulder had transformed into you right side and controlled your tired.

They shot you and you blasted off the road, transforming and rolling away. You hissed and held your arm in pain.

The government immediately surrounded you in which you growled and used your free arm to aim your (weapon).

"GET BACK!" You snapped.

You saw Drift stop and you panicked. "DRIFT GET YOUR AFT OUT!"

Drift transformed and got his sword. He knew better than to attack but he had to get to you.

Drift jumped over everyone and shielded you. He growled. "I will smother your cold blood upon my blade!" He growled.

The leader of the group stepped forward. "What makes us want to stop when you killed thousands? My sister was in Chicago. She lost her life."

You were loosing a lot of energon. You growled. "NO ONE GIVES A SCRAP!!! YOU MURDERED HUNDREDS OF US!!! WE LOST MILLIONS!"

Drift glanced towards you. The leader growled. "We didn't try to take over your planet, now did we?" He growled.

You narrowed your optics. "The Autobots stopped it," You huffed. "Hunt down the Decepticons! They are the ones you want!!!"

"No," he said with the shake of his head. "We want all of you."

In his shades of saw something behind you. You quickly turned around but was too late.

You were shot through the spark and you fell back from your sat up position. The humans opened fire and you struggled to stay alive.

Drift was taking them all on. You saw Lockdown and growled. "You!"

Lockdown huffed as he looked at you. You threw/shot your (weapon) at him and he was sliced/shot in his chassis.

You hissed when he stepped on your wound. "I will ask once, where is Optimus Prime?"

You laughed, energon leaking from your lips. "I'll never tell you!"

Lockdown growled and was about to take your spark when Drift tackled him. You yelped because when he did so Lockdown Cut your Spark.

Drift and Lockdown went at it for a while until he grabbed you and ran. You were in and out of consciousness, not remembering how you escaped.

You were sat down and Drift held your wound. "(Y/N)! Can you hear me? (Y/N)!"

You weakly turned to him. "I won't make it, Drift. I'm a goner."

He shook his head. "No! No no don't say that!" He begged.

You chuckled. "Drift just look at me, love," you looked at the hole in your chest. "I can't survive that..."

Drift shook his head. "No! We'll find the others, okay? And they can help repair you."

You held his servo with a soft smile. "You wish for the best, that's what I admire about you. But you can't always do so."

Drift frowned and looked down, holding your servo. "(Y/N), I apologize. I want to save you... But you fight it..."

"All I don't want is to become one of those... things..." you groaned, feeling more and more weak. "When I die, don't let them have my body."

Drift nodded slowly. "Okay... You have my word, my love."

You smiled weakly and laid back. But then something happened.

"CALLING ALL AUTOBOTS!"

"Drift? Is that...?"

"CALLING ALL AUTOBOTS!"

Drift smiled brightly. "It is. Now rest, my butterfly. You will see them."

------

IK it's crap. OH WELL--