Human!Bumblebee x Reader

{Requested By CricketLover}
{Song: I Will Not Bow}

{Sorry If It Isn't What You Requested :/}

You hugged as you leaned on your arm. You were in math class. The last class you had for the day.

You watched the clock continuity until it rang, making you smile and run out of class with your things.

You raced to the front and sat on the wall, waiting for your crush, Bumblebee. Yes, an odd name, but you liked it! He was a mute but his actions always spoke for himself.

You looked around, only paying attention to the person you were trying to look for.

"HEY!" The sudden shout made you jump off the wall and then turn to whoever did it. Of course it was Vince.

"What do you want?" You asked, glaring.

"I want to know why you always wait for the bug everyday. He's nothing for you. I'm the person more your type." Vince said as he walked over to you.

"Go away." You said, realizing that you had been waiting for a good twenty minutes.

"Why? And leave a lady like you all alone?" He asked.

"Yes. That's the plan. No get lost." You snapped and turned away from him.

You just had to keep telling him to back off and he would go away. It works... most of the time.

"Hey," Vince turned my around and held my wrist tightly. "I'm talking to you!"

"Ow! Let me go!" You demanded as he tightened his grip, leaving a bruise.

"Not until you-"

A pebble bounced off of the back of Vince's head, making him stop in his sentence. He turned around and another pebble hit his forehead.

There was a tall blonde headed boy with the brightest blue eyes you could ever see. He had pale skin. He had a yellow and black jacket with a yellow shirt beneath. He wore black basketball shorts and yellow and black tennis shoes.

"BEE!" You yelped as Vince tightened his grip and pulled you close.

"Well if it isn't the bug," Vince growled. "What are you doing here?"

Bee opened his mouth but snapped it shut and looked down. Vince smiled.

"What's that?" Vince mocked. "Can't quite hear you. Oh yeah, you're a mute!" After school kids started to watch and gather around.

You growled and started to pull yourself away from Vince, Only making him hold you closer. You finally got the courage to bite him. He cursed to himself but didn't let go.

"OW! Take her!" Vince commanded and tossed you to a small group of his friends that were nearby. They grabbed you and you tried to escape but it held no prevail.

"What makes you think," Vince walked closer to Bee. "That you can stand up to me?" Vince tried to make himself look bigger for dominance. Bee did the same but with a killer glare.

Bee tightened his fists but relaxed.

Vince scoffed. "Guess I have to squash the bug." Vince took a swing and squared Bee right in the jaw.

Your heart pumped. "BEE!" You shouted and tried to escape the boys' grasp. "LET GO OF ME!"

Bee licked his lip and looked at Vince with rage in his eyes. Bee touched his lip too and saw that it was bleeding. Bee moved his jaw and growled.

"Come at me, bug." Vince challenged.

Bumblebee growled and without a warning gave an uppercut. Some gasped, others chanted 'fight', others 'ooo'ed.

Vince growled and spit to the side, pulling his fists up.

"You wanted a fight, bug," Vince glared. "You got one." Vince threw a punch.

Bumblebee dodged and punched Vince's gut, causing Vince to bend down to hold it. Bumblebee took the chance to elbow his head and knee his face. Vince stumbled back, a bit of blood already coming from his nose and mouth.

You tried again to escape, only to have the boys slam you into the cement wall to hold you more in place. You yelped in pain when one of the boys slammed your head into the wall.

"Shut up!" He snapped and hit it again, making you tear up from the sudden migraine.

Vince landed a punch on Bee's eye, making an already bruising black eye. Bee had recovered quickly and swiped his feet from under him.

Once Vince fell to the ground, Bee stood on his chest.

The boys blocked our view after. You tried to look around but they would get in your view again.

"Stay still!" One shouted. Then he was pulled back. The attacker punched the other in the face and kick the last.

You looked and saw Bumblebee. You smiled and hugged him tight. He hugged back and ran his fingers through your hair to calm you.

You had been scared until you hugged Bumblebee. He always had a sweet aura around him.

He let go and looked at you. The two of you were locked into each other's eyes. Then Bumblebee kissed you.

You were taken back at first. You didn't expect your crush to ever like you back...

But then you fell into the kiss. You wanted this moment to last forever.

---

A/N!!!

I am so sorry it took so long!!! If you are lucky I will have the rest of the requests done by the end of the night!!! Sorry it was so crappy...