Human!Breakdown x Fem!Reader Pt. 4

Song Above: Numb (XXX)

Breakdown kissed your cheek as you hugged him.

"Morning, Sunshine!" Breakdown greeted as he sat a plate of bacon and eggs/bean, potato, and veggie hash.

"Morning!" You said tiredly. You yawned and leaned into Breakdown's side. He kissed your head and chuckled.

"I have to get to work, babe. See you tonight." He said as he grabbed his coat. It was pouring outside.

"Okay, Breaks. Have a good day at work!" You farewelled.

Once Breakdown had closed the door, you started to eat. Once you had finished and cleaned your plate, you went to your mail stack.

"Opening, opening, opening, bill, opening, bank, opening, bill," You said aloud as you look through the mail. You had a lot of openings for jobs since you finished college. So many from around the world. "Ooh, what's this?"

You saw an opening and it caught your attention. It was in town and paid a lot of money. It had a flexible schedule, too. Just what you need. And the best part was that you would get an automatic raise if you were interested. That's what the letter said anyway.

You smiled. This job was the one. The perfect one.

You sorted our mail and grabbed the opened envelope. You went to the couch and read the rest of it. It had everything you wanted.

You smiled and sat the envelope on the table. You stood and walked to the home phone.

You dialed Amber's number and waited.

Riiing...

Riiing...

Riiing...

"Hello?"

"Hey, Amber! It's (Y/N)! I found the perfect opening!"

"Really? I'm so proud of you! So-"

Diiing Dooong...

"I got to go, Amber. We can discuss what we need to do later. Someone's at the door."

"Okay! Talk to you later!"

Click...

You turned around to face the door. It was still pouring outside. You weren't expecting any guests. Breakdown wouldn't knock and he was at work.

Who could it be?

You walked to the door and unlocked it. You had a bad gut feeling and gulped. You took a deep breath and opened the door.

Before you could react, you were slapped. You stumbled back in surprise and pain. This caused the intruder to enter with ease.

"STOP!" You pleaded as the intruder continued to slap you continually.

"YOU ARE SO WORTHLESS!" Yelled a familiar voice. "YOU MARRIED HIM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!?" Then you realized who it was.

"M-MOM!?" You asked, earning not a slap, but a punch.

"DON'T 'MOM' ME!" She snapped. "YOU BRAT!"

You tried to escape, protect yourself, scream for help, anything but she would not stop. She went from slap to punch. She also started to kick you.

You were on the ground and in a lot of pain. You felt a warm liquid slowly make its way out from your throat to your mouth. It leaked out from your lips as the woman continued to kick and punch.

You didn't have the energy to shout. Your eyes lids were already halfway. Silent tears fell from your eyes.

She kept telling you how worthless you were and what a big mistake she made by raising you. She kept kicking and punching and you couldn't keep track to how long she had been doing it.

"Please..." you choked out, the warm liquid spreading from your vocals vibrating. "Stop..."

"WHY SHOULD I!? YOU ARE SO STUPID! WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU MERCY!?" She snapped, stomping on your head.

You blackout for a few moments before coughing the liquid everywhere.

"Worthless brat!" She snapped. She stopped abusing you, huffing and puffing from the used energy. She started to walk to the door before coming back to stomp on your head again.

You blackout again. You don't know for how long. It just felt like a second in the darkness.

You slowly opened your eyes to a migraine. You tried to sit up only to no prevail. You looked around to see it dark. You were out for the whole day?

You felt a puddle underneath your head and looked with your eyes. Blood.

You slowly moved your head with a large amount of pain. The home phone was a few feet away.

You moved your legs only to yelp in pain. You moved your arms to have the same problem.

You coughed again. You had to get to that phone.

You grunted painfully as you very slowly started to crawl. You would move a centimeter every few seconds to take a break from pain.

Breakdown would be home soon, you knew that. But if he gets back it might be too late.

You continued your quest to the phone. You were determined.

You were only a few inches away now. After minutes of suffering from the cause of moving.

Once you were right beneath the phone, you weakly reached for it from the floor. It hurt. Excruciatingly.

You fell back to the floor after a few seconds of trying to reach for the phone. You were tired, exhausted. You didn't have any breath.

Your chest slowly rose and fell as your eyes slowly closed.

The last thing you heard was the sound of a car and lights shining into the house.

~~~

"Is she going to be okay, doc?"

"Yes. But she will be in a lot of pain for the next few months. Treat her well."

"Never thought otherwise."

You groaned as your head rocked. Bright lights filled your vision.

"Breakdown?" You asked weakly.

You heard someone rush to your side. Your hand was taken and you turned your head to the side of the blurred figure.

"I'm here, baby. I'm here. You're okay. Relax, okay?"

"W-Where are we?" You asked as you tried to bear your surroundings.

"At the hospital. I found you at the house unconscious and I feared the worst! I'm so glad you're okay.. Breakdown said calmly. He softly hugged you.

"I'm okay, Breaky," you said weakly. "I'm okay."

"That woman is in jail," he went on. "Once and for all."

"My mom?"

"Yes, honey. Rest. I'll be right beside you. Don't you worry," he said as he tucked a stand of hair behind your ear. "I won't let anything, or anyone, hurt you."

You smiled and slowly closed your eyes. "I love you, Breakdown."

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

~~~

A/N!!!

I'm sorry this was so crappy!!! 😫 But I hope you liked it nevertheless!!!

Requests are open!!!

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe

P.S. I am extremely tired. I am going to sleep since it is around 2:15 in the morning. I'm glad I was able to update for you all. Ttyl!