TFP!Wheeljack x Mentally-Insane!Cybertronian!Femme!Reader pt. 3

{Request}

{Song Above: Sham-Pain}

The chains were strapped around his neck and servos. Long rods attached to the chain around your neck, making the rods control your movement. You were forced into the open, Bulkhead and Smokescreen using the rods to push you away from your cage.

You fought and resisted but there was nothing you could do. For the first time in your life, you wanted to go back to that cage.

You were crying for Wheeljack, which Ratchet locked him in a room to prevent him from saving you. You cried to forgiveness, you cried for Wheeljack, and most of all you cried for freedom.

Many humans were waiting, large guns aimed at you at all times as oh were forced into the main hanger.

Your legs were shaking and you tried to tear the chains off but it was no use.

Meanwhile Wheeljack was in the room he was locked in. He was banging on the door repeatedly and yelling. "LET ME OUT!!!"

No one listened to him. He knew you didn't have much time left. He knew the two of you didn't have time left together.

He began to kick the door as hard as he could. He tried his katanas to try and pry open the door.

Then he saw his grenade on his belt...

You were screaming now. The chains were growing tighter on you and it was hurting. You looked to the side and said Mister Figgly, Who you reached for for comfort. It took a while but you managed to snatch him and hold him tight.

You began to mutter things to the stuffed bear. "They're going to kill me," you whispered to him softly, tears falling down your face. "They're going to take me away from you and Wheeljack."

The bear seemed to have a saddened look, though it was just our imagination. The bear stayed as it always had.

You saw Optimus and tried to go back, but Bulkhead roughly drive the rod forward, causing you to gag. You dropped Mister Figgly and gasped.

You tried to grab him but Bulkhead used the rob to keep you up. You whimpered.

The image of Megatron flashed through your vision as Optimus grew closer. You screamed at He top of your lungs and began to claw at your own throat.

A loud boom came from the halls but that didn't stop you from trying to claw yourself free.

Wheeljack came from the hall and used his katanas to cut the rods off. Bulkhead frowned.

"Wheeljack! What are you doing!? Didn't she hurt you!?" Bulkhead snapped.

You looked over to Wheeljack as tears streamed down your face. "Jackie!" You went to run for him but the chain was tugged on my Ultra Magnus, causing you to choke.

"No! She didn't hurt me! It was an accident," Wheeljack Yelled. "She was scared, okay!? Scared and that caused her to get jumpy. She didn't do it on purpose! If anything she does nothing on purpose!" Wheeljack looked at you.

"She doesn't like being in that cage. She doesn't like violence. She never wanted to hurt anyone. If she even leaves a dent she apologizes like it's the end of the world-but I don't mind." Wheeljack looked at Ultra Magnus.

"Let her go." He demanded.

"Wheeljack-" But Optimus was interrupted when you suddenly yanked yourself out of Ultra Magnus's grasp.

You ran straight to Wheeljack and cried into his chassis as he held you close. It was then that everyone saw the scars and wounds on our back. Not the small ones, but the large cut from the back of your neck to both ankles. It could only be noticed in direct light.

Wheeljack held you close, one servo behind your helm and the other on your lower back. He whispered soft things to you as you cried.

Wheeljack glared at each everyone in the room, including Fowler. "She is not a monster! She is not murderous! If anything everyone else in this room is a monster! She just wants to see the sun. She just wants to be free. Just like all of you!"

It was silent. Wheeljack went on.

"We have all been through hell during this war-everyone! Even (Y/N). She joined the Autobots because she thought she would be protected. She thought she would be loved. She thought she wouldn't have to live in hate. But look what everyone did! Now she can't even trust anyone!" Wheeljack grew angry.

You sniffed up your tears. "Jackie..." you muttered softly. Wheeljack immediately stopped talking and gave every bit of his attention to you.

"What is it, Sweetspark?" Wheeljack asked softly. It was like velvet.

You wiped your tears away the best you could, Wheeljack using his numb to wipe the escapees. You looked up at him. "Thank you," you smiled weakly. "I love you so much." You hugged him again and nuzzled into his chassis.

Wheeljack Smiled Softly. "I love you too." He Kissed the top of your helm.

Wheeljack tore the chains around your neck off, also breaking the ones around your wrists. You felt more free.

He held you close and grabbed Mister Figgly. You took Mister Figgly and hugged the bear as tight as possible.

"If you call yourselves Autobots, you are imposters!" Wheeljack Yelled. "You wanted to kill innocence! You wanted to kill another Cybertronian in the hard metal! And all she did was give me a scratch."

The room was completely silent. Wheeljack gently grabbed your servo and began to pull you away. You followed after.

"Wheeljack..." Wheeljack ignored Bulkhead. "Wheeljack!"

Wheeljack never flinched. He never looked back. He held your servo and walked out of that base with you in his grasp.

You were his, and he was yours.

And it would stay that way.

---

Yay no death! (Aw I wanted death)