G1!Rumble x Human!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Little Do You Know}

As Soundwave scanned the area for Autobots, you sat on the hill. You pulled your knees up to your chest with a frown. You stared at your feet.

Soon you heard someone sit beside you. You looked over slowly to see Rumble. You smiled slightly. "Hey Rumble... Did Soundwave let you out to scout?"

Rumble shook his helm. "No actually. He asked me to guard you as he investigated a possible energon mind,"

You hummed and looked back at your feet. "Oh, I see."

There was a long silence. "Rumble? What's it like to be a tape? Always cramped into Soundwave's chassis?"

He scoffed. "It's so cramped! I don't understand how it's possible to have so many minicons!"

You had to laugh a little at Rumble's angered face.

"Well, Lord Megatron's right that Soundwave is a unique Cybertronian. One of a kind." You looked past the landscape with a frown.

There was some silence. You were deep in thought. Rumble suddenly laid a servo on your shoulder and hugged you.

You were surprised and looked at him, soon hugging back. "Thank you..." you muttered softly.

Rumble nodded. "Of course. Oh! What is it that humans do? Where there is a lot of loud music and organizes singing?"

"A concert? Why are you asking?" You tilted your head slightly.

"Because I wanted to take you to one. We might not be able to get really close but we'll be there!" He Smiled.

You gasped. "You would do that? But Rumble! What about the Decepticons!?"

"Don't worry, (Y/N)," he smiled softly. "This is all for you."

---

My writing is extremely boring. Sorry...