TFP!Wheeljack x Mentally-Insane!Femme!Cybertronian!Reader

{Not Request}

{Song Above: Savage}

You held your arms as you smiled. You watched the medic work beyond your cage. You giggled softly. "Whatcha workin' on?~"

"None of your concern," Ratchet huffed in reply without looking in your direction. "Get Back to your Berth.

"But I'm not tired!" You whined, giggling silently. "Can I play?~"

"No (Y/N), you can't play." Ratchet said.

You watched as he carefully moved his fingers along his experiment. As he slowed down on carefully climbed the cage and hung from the ceiling. You got as close to the medic as you could before making a lot of noise.

Ratchet jumped, baffled. He dropped the item and it shattered into the ground.

"I NEEDED THAT!"

You laughed, falling from the ceiling and holding your stomach. Your laugh was dark and insane, also a hint of a hyena-like sound.

Ratchet shivered, yet you didn't notice.

In walked the wrecker which caused you to look his way but still on your back. You loved your head up to see the world upside down.

"I'll take watch, Doc," Wheeljack said. Ratchet didn't even yell at Wheeljack and left.

You turned to your stomach and got in a frog-like position.

"Jackie!" You cheered and hopped to the bars, reaching out for him.

Wheeljack cane closed and held your servos. You giggled as he got closer and kissed your helm.

"Have you been bad for Ratchet?" He smirked.

"He's so BORING!" You groaned and danced in place. "He never talks and when he does it's to give me a lecture yell at me!"

Wheeljack vented. "He's probably still mad."

You whined. "Aw!"

Wheeljack pecked your helm again before turning to the door that held you in that small and painful cage. You followed his gaze.

"Jackie... I need out of here," You said seriously. "Bum-Bee talks about the sun all the time and Ratchet doesn't want me to see it."

Wheeljack nodded and looked around. He gently let you causing you to whimper slightly.

You reached for him before he could leave the room. "Don't Tell Ratchet!"

Wheeljack shook his helm. "He doesn't have to know, lovely,"

You smiled slightly. "Thank you Jackie!"

Wheeljack looked around for the keys while you tried to pick the lock with your sharp digits that you always sharped against the bars.

Your scars could be seen all over. Tally marks were everywhere in both your cell and your body. Over thousands on the bars, ceiling, walls, ground, berth, everything. Little smoky faces here and there along with sad faces and angers faces. Some words were there too.

You growled when you couldn't get the door open. You shook the door in rage of not being able to get out.

Wheeljack came into view and you began to calm down. He trotted over to the door and looked around before opening it.

Once it opened with a loud screech you hesitantly stepped out. You looked at the floor as you walked. You smiled brightly and began to hop around.

"I'm free!" You squealed. "I'm free! I'm free! I'm-" Wheeljack held you close and covered our mouth.

"Yes, but we can't have the others find out, okay?"

You nodded, staring into his optics.

He let you go and you smiled, skipping over to the small doll that Bulkhead had taken from you. Iron claws were implanted into it doll's hands and the eyes were missing, large holes replacing them.

You took it and hugged it. "Mister Figgly!"

Wheeljack tilted his helm. "Why was Mister Figgly taken from you?"

You looked at your peds, holding the doll close. "Well... Mister Figgly got mad at Bulkhead because he called me a beast. So Mister Figgly tried to hurt Bulk..."

Wheeljack vented and held you close. "Tell Mister Figgly not to hurt him or the other Autobots, okay? They won't let you out if you or Mister Figgly continue with your tantrums."

You nodded. "Okay."

You moved the doll to Wheeljack's chassis and opened Mister Figgly's arms wide to hug the wrecker. "Mister Figgly Said sorry."

Wheeljack chuckled. "It's okay, Mister Figgly."

"Can we go see the sun now, Jackie?" You asked with happiness.

Wheeljack nodded and took your servo gently, Mister Figgly in your opposite arm. "Of course, lets go,"

You cheered and held Mister Figgly in the air. "Mister Figgly is cheering too!"

Wheeljack Kissed your helm. "Of course he is."

---

Should I make a part two?????