TFP!Bumblebee x Human!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: ECHO}

You smiled as you drew the large mech before you. You giggled slightly every time he looked at you.

::What are you doing?:: Bumblebee question, his head tilted.

You smiled and held the drawing to your chest. "Nothing!" You cried with a large grin.

Bumblebee walked closer to your frame and tilted his helm, tapping you. You giggled again and kept the book out of his reach.

Bumblebee tried to see what it was but he was unable to.

You began to run away from the scout. He gave chase, of course.

You dodged Jack, Raf, Miko, Ratchet, Arcee, And even Bulkhead to escape the yellow mech.

You ran down the hall, your laughter echoing off its walls. You turned the corner and tried to calm our breathing.

You turned the corner to see if he was behind you. He wasn't. You smiled. You lost him.

You turned back but to your surprise Bumblebee was right there. You screamed and threw your book in the air, high above your head. Bee winced and backed up.

::Sorry! I didn't mean to!:: He apologized sadly.

Your book fell in front of you and you stared at it a moment before going to grab it again.

"It's okay, Bumblebee," You said softly. "It just spooked me is all..."

You held the book to your chest again and looked into his optics with a small, sweet smile.

Bumblebee had a small guilty face. You walked over to him and hugged what you could reach. He watched you curiously.

"I was drawing you," you said softly. "That's all I was doing."

Bumblebee bent down to look at your book that you held up. It was indeed Bumblebee.

He chirped and clapped, pleased. You laughed as he lifted you from the ground and ran into the main hanger to show the others.

---
Is this one better or nah?