Bayverse!Bumblebee x Cybertronian!Dying!Reader

{Request}

(Song Above: I Will Return)

You get the tears run down your face as you held your spark chamber. You limped back to the base with all of your strength.

You tried not to cry. You tried not to be so weak. You tried to be someone you weren't.

Soon the base came into view and you turned your head lights on and off in a repeating motion. A light flickered back.

You dropped to your knees as energon came from your mouth and wounds. You couldn't stand anymore.

You saw the gate open and multiple cars start to drive your way, three tall cybertronian figures funning behind. You spat the energon from your mouth and panted as the cars began to surround you.

"(Y/N)!" You heard Lennox yell as he jumped out of his car and ran to you. You looked at him with your flickering optics.

The three cybertronians stopped in front of you. Ratchet, Optimus, and Bumblebee. Ratchet began to scan you.

"We must get (Y/N) to med bay and stat if she is to survive." He said to Optimus. Optimus nodded and lifted you carefully.

Bumblebee buzzed sadly. "What happened kid?" He asked through the radio. You panted in reply.

"S..."

Optimus shook his helm. "Do not speak, you need to save up your energy." He began to run back to base, Bumblebee and Ratchet close behind as the others began to split up. Half went out to look for enemies while the other half followed back.

You were rushed to Med Bay, passing the other Autobots. They were in complete shock from you getting hurt. You have never had suck injuries like this during the war. You were one of the most careful Bots in the whole team. They followed you.

Optimus laid you on the berth as Ratchet quickly got to work on you. Bumblebee was by your side with a sad look. He held your weak servo gently.

Your optics began to grow dull and dead. Ratchet noticed this and slowly stopped when there was no progress being made.

Everyone was silent. Even the talkative twins were silent. Bee saw Ratchet stop and got protective. "Why are you stopping!?" He demanded. You tried to stay awake.

"She is not going to make it, Bumblebee," Ratchet said in a rare soothing voice. He looked at you then the group that had surrounded the entrance. "Now is the best time to say your farewells..."

The Autobots looked at each other then Optimus. Optimus gave a sorrowful look to you. Lennox, Epps, and other soldiers shook their heads is disbelief.

Bee was silent before he nodded. Ironhide, the trigger finger, stood forward. He walked beside your bed.

"(Y/N), never did anyone think you would die before seeing Cybertron being rebirthed. You have been a great soldier, friends, and family member. One day I wish to see you in the AllSpark with all of our fallen comrades." He said softly. You smiled slightly. Ironhide gave a nod of respect before walking back to the crowd.

Sideswipe was up next. "(Y/N), you make this war feel like a dream, you know? We always full these pranks together and it kind of helps me forget about all of the trauma that has happened to all of us. I'm going to miss that about you. Hell, we'll miss everything about you." Sideswipe smiled and gave your shoulder a pat. "You won't be forgotten, girly/hefty." He chuckled sadly before skating back to the crowd.

One by one the group began to say farewell. The twins, Arcee, Ratchet, and everyone else. You appreciated each and one of them.

Then Optimus came up. "(Y/N)," he started, standing tall. "After all these years of fighting side-by-side with you I have come to realize you are the final pillar to this group to keep it supported. Once you join the AllSpark we will miss you deeply and it will be some time before we can rebuilt such a strong pillar. It was an honor fighting along side you, soldier." You looked around your neck and saw your charm you always carried. You grabbed it and ripped it off, weakly handing it to him. He gave a respectful nod then went to the crowd.

Bee squeezed your servo tightly, lubricant threatening to fall from his optics. "You are my charm and life. I will never get over your death no matter how hard I try. Because I never got to say something very important to you," he placed his helm on yours. "I love you."

You smiled and slowly opened your mouth. "I..." Bee moved away a bit for you to speak but still close for him to hear correctly. "love you..."

Lubricant fell from his optics as your optics flickered. Everyone was silent. The soldiers had their hats off and to their chest. The Autobots bowed their heads of gave poutful looks. You breathed in slowly.

"Remember... I lived... for you." You felt your spark tear and your optics slowly turned off. The last thing you heard was the call of your name.

------

Do ya'll like it?