TFP!Ratchet x TFP!Wheeljack

{Not Requested}

(Song Above: Me And My Broken Heart)

Wheeljack sighed as he threw his grenade in the air and caught it. He watched Ratchet from across the room as he did so.

"What do you want?" Ratchet asked without turning around.

Wheeljack smirked and caught his grenade, walking over to Ratchet. "Nothin', Sunshine."

Ratchet faintly blushed before continuing to his work.

Wheeljack noticed this and smirked. He grabbed the Medic's waste and dragged him away.

"Wheeljack What are you doing!?" Ratchet asked as he tried to escape.

Wheeljack chuckled. Everyone was out and it was just them. "Sunshine lets get something straight, we're not."

Wheeljack let Ratchet go. Ratchet turned around to face the wrecker.

"So we confessed, that does not give you permission to-"

"Love you?" Wheeljack smirked.

"Well..."

"Aw come on, Sunshine. Relax. You need your sleep." Wheeljack said.

Ratchet scoffed and crossed his arms, turning away. Wheeljack playfully frowned.

"Aw, Sunshine grumpy?" Wheeljack teased.

Ratchet hugged and turns his back on him.

"I'm sorry, Sunshine," Wheeljack said and hugged the medic from behind. "Forgive the lovable wrecker, will you?"

Ratchet hid a smile and went back to his serious face. "Never."

Wheeljack pouted. "Aww..."

Ratchet tried to keep from smiling, slightly failing. "Well, I guess I can't."

Wheeljack smirked and jumped in front of Ratchet, pecking him on the cheek then running off.

Ratchet was taken by surprise. "WHEELJACK I SWEAR-"

"THAT YOU'LL NEVER BE MAD AT ME FOREVER!" Wheeljack Yelled Back.

Ratchet sighed and went to his computer, chuckling when Wheeljack waddled In with a weird tarp on his helm.

"Blop blop," Wheeljack 'blopped' as he waddled to Ratchet's Side. "Blop blop."

Ratchet hid his smile and tried not to chuckle.

Wheeljack took it to the next level and bounced to the controls and randomly typed.

Ratchet was about to yell when Wheeljack made the most derped out Face one could make.

Ratchet laughed Causing Wheeljack to chuckle.

"You just can't stay serious with me, hm?" Wheeljack questioned.

"Nope," Ratchet admitted.

---

BLOP