Soundwave x Gamer Reader

{Requested By MoonthePrediqueen}

{Song Above: Heathens}

{Soundwave Is Cybertronian While You Are Human}

{\WARNING!!! MEMES!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!/}

"GET REKT!" You yelled as you ran people over on GTA V with your tank. You laughed evilly as cops gave chase and you shot them mercilessly.

You heard the door open and gave a quick glimpse. It was Soundwave. You quickly looked back at the screen.

"Hey, Sound! Whatcha lookin' for? Your data tablet is on the desk and your research is in the drawer on the left side!" You called as you rapidly pressed buttons on our controller to blow the helicopters up.

You heard Soundwave walk and stop behind you. You have no mind and continued to play.

You have been on the Deception War Ship for three years now. And guess who found you? Soundwave.

It's not like you have been tortured. Soundwave treats you like any friend would! And by friend you mean by owner. He gave you food and water, gave you time to bathe, gave you a mattress and all that jazz. But when he got you a few game consoles and games you were exited.

He got you the console because you always talked about games. You were always one of the biggest gamers in the world! But... They have called you up missing since Soundwave took you.

It's not like you want to go back. Your family was abusive and starved you. You were forced to do everything in the house.

Here? Nope. All you have to do is listen to Lord Megatron and Soundwave and you were okay! Megatron didn't care what you did as long as you didn't get too nosey.

You were about to hop on a train in the game when a helicopter shot you.

The music played and the screen dimmed. In the middle of the scream in red letters it read: Waisted.

"NUUUUUUU!!!" You whined and slumped in your chair. "I was so close!"

You felt something nudge your beanbag chair. You smirked a little.

"Noooooo...." You moped and you slide down the bag.

Soundwave poked your stomach lightly, causing you to hide your laughter.

"Let me mope in my failure!" You joked and rolled on the floor. You laid on your stomach and staid still.

Soundwave pokes your side, causing you to turn your head to hide your smile. He poked your other side and you turned away to hide your laughter.

Soundwave finally stopped and you waited.

You sat up and looked around. Soundwave wasn't there. You crawled to your beanbag. You are about to sit in it when you were lifted.

You looked up and saw Soundwave lifting you by your leg.

You were brought to his visor and you gave a sad look.

"No!" You whined playfully. "I have been captured!"

Soundwave's visor shifted and a smiley face appeared. You couldn't hold a sliver of a laughed.

Soundwave sat you down and bent down. He had half his head showing from the side of the table and held the table side with his hands.

A small icon popped up that made you hold your mouth to cover a laugh. The "I'm A Kitty Cat" song started to play.