"So, tell me about yourself," Andy said.

I sighed, "What do you want to know?"

"What do you do for a living?"

I smiled, "I know it sounds weird, but I'm actually working to become a professional wrestler."

"Are you serious? As in, like the WWE?"

I nodded, "Kind of. I'm not a WWE diva right now. Right now I'm doing Indy shows, which are smaller companies. I'm hoping one day to get to that level though."

"That's super cool, good luck with that."

"What do you do for a living?" I asked.

"I am training to be a doctor," Andy said.

I was about to speak, but someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked around and saw that the guy that danced with Charlotte was there. Charlotte was by him. trying to keep upright.

The guy smiled, "I think your friend needs some help getting home."

Charlotte walked over and grabbed my shoulder, "Who's that?" she pointed at Andy.

I looked over at Andy, "I better go. My girl needs to get home."

Andy smiled as the other man walked away, "I know I'm not going to get lucky, but I wouldn't mind a number."

I laughed and grabbed a napkin and wrote my number before handing it to him, "Call me sometime."

I grabbed Charlotte and started walking her to the door.

End of Flashback

Kind of a weird to think that I met Andy at a club, but it was true. Over the past few years we would go on date after date after date.

I though back two years after I had met him, when he first saw me wrestle.

Flashback:

The crowd started cheering me on as I almost got out of the girls grip. I was in my old ring gear, jeans, leather boots and a black sports bra with black fingerless gloves. I also wore a leather jacket then came above my belly bottom to the ring.

I was just about up until the girl slammed me to the ground, using my hair to her advantage. She locked me into a Boston carb.

I was about to tap when I suddenly saw a familiar face in the audience. Andy never came to any of my wrestling events in the past two years, but now I was so excited he was here. I couldn't give up.

I slowly rotated my body and kicked her away. I got on my feet and started hitting her with clotheslines. The girl went for her own, but I ducked away and as she spun around, I super kicked her in the chin.

The crowd started chanting as I climbed on the top rope. I waved for her to get up and when she did, I jumped and hit her with a tornado DDT.

I pinned her for the three count. I covered my face as I felt tears come from my eyes. I wiped them away as the ref handed me the belt.

"The winner of this match and the new shimmer champion, Gabby Bryan!" the announcer called as I held the title in the air.

I walked backstage, staring at my new title. My hands were shaking and my heart was pounded. I looked up and spotted Andy across the hallway. I dropped the title and ran to him. I lept in his arms as he chuckled.

"Great job!" Andy smiled at me as he kissed me for a second and let me down.

I ran back to grab my title and I showed it to him, "Isn't it beautiful?" I asked.