70. Survival Camp Hours (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Letizia looked sharply at Vincezo and stated "No thank you..."

Vincenzo chuckled "I wasnt asking you ... I was telling you... I always get what I want somehow. Some way... This is not the place or time for it... I have more pressing matters to attend at the detention centre... Get a move on then... If you run, I will set the dogs on you and thats a promise..." He then walked away and Letizia watched as the dogs followed Vincenzo when he whistled.

Letizia gulped and decided to walk next to Vincenzo "Dont let your dogs get close..."

Vincenzo laughed "I wont... Dont you trust me? Its part of your training to overcome fear.... They keep their distance unless you make a run for it... They are coming with us to the detention centre where they have some activities to get busy with..."

Letizia shook her head "Not in this place, I dont trust you....Why are you not going all Sergeant on me... Arent you meant to handcuff me?"

Vincenzo shrugged "Whats the point? I dont need handcuffs when I have my dogs. Do I? Besides I know you can open handcuffs. You are well equipped. I recognise your ring... My aunt Anna has one like that... It turns to a hair clip too.... Its for openning handcuffs."

Letizia gave out a frustrated sigh as she was looking at the dogs following them warily " You know too much... Why do you know everything?"

Vincenzo stated "Because knowledge is power. Save your questions for later when we are elsewhere... This is a testing survival camp. You should pay full attention..."

Letizia stated "So how come you are so nice to me?"

Vincenzo stated "I save my energy for dealing with the boys. Not the girls... You girls are civilians.. The boys are the ones who I need to focus on disciplining and teaching them lessons this week... Besides one of the girls broke under interrogation quite early and gave us the password so its over now since the girls had a team task. If one fell, then all fell... Next few days we do other exercises. the independent tasks won't be so easy... Enough for now... We are going to take a break for lunch now actually." He looked at his watch and sighed " Yes its lunch time."

Letizia was afraid to ask her next question. She spoke carefully " What did you do to the girl to make her talk?"

Vincenzo spoke indifferently as he spoke " I threw a frog in her dress."

Letizia gasped in horror " You are sick. All of you are..I cant believe this school... is it even legal? I can't believe I even come to your house... I am never going to want to be alone with you until you sort your crazinsss out..,"

Vincenzo turned to her and narrowed his eyes " You are saying you are not going to come to my house? So I can't teach you how to overcome your fear of dogs? Very well. I teach you now..." Without looking away from her, He then blew a whistle and Letizia watched in horror as the dogs slowly approached them... Letizia gulped and stopped walking like Vincenzo and automatically she got close to Vincenzo  looking at him pleadingly "Make them stop... please..."

Vincenzo stated "Dogs are good weapons... You must learn to like them...."

Letizia watched them get closer and then once she couldnt take it anymore she shouted "Please stop...." She banged her fists on his hard chest but it was like banging against a wall.

Vincenzo asked "Will you let me teach you to like them at my home."

Letizia was too proud to say yes but she was worriedly looking around.

Vincenzo stated " I hate hesitation when I demand a response..."

Letizia found her chest almost touching his as she took a step to Vincenzo hating them getting closer. She looked at him " Fine. I come to your house."