Bayverse!Ironhide x Reader

Start from the beginning

"I get some tables and snacks. You and Ironhide got the lights and decorations?" He asked.

You nodded with Ironhide.

Once you split up, you and Ironhide found decorations and started to place them around. Since it was an open space Ironhide had to put some objects there to hand them up.

You hung the Christmas lights you found with the help of Ironhide and drew a large Autobot sign in the middle of the dance floor.

This was just the human dance floor.

The Autobots had the rest of the whole field. It was like a whole county line worth of floor.

As Lennox said, he had gotten the tables and snacks. The helicopters were moved and as sunset came, Lennox went to the speaker to announce the excitement.

The soldiers and Autobots made their way to the floor.

"Attention!" Lennox Yelled Through the bullhorn. "I would like to thank (Y/N) for planning this! Her/Him And Ironhide decorated and we hope you enjoy this fun event! Snacks are on the tables! Have fun!"

Once Lennox turned the bullhorn off, Soldiers walked to the dance floor and started to dance to the music, it went to the snacks first thing.

The Autobots stood on their floor with only a few dancing. The twins were doing their own thing that looked perverted. Bumblebee was breakdancing. Chromia, Arcee, and their sister were doing the waltz.

Ratchet, Optimus, Ironhide, And Mirage stood to the side. Sideswipe was just arrived and stared to breakdance with Bee.

You just watched the groups dance while you sat to the side.

"(Y/N)," You turned to see Epps. "Care to dance?" He offered his hand.

You looked at him and smiled. "What? Tango?"

Epps shrugged, hand still out. "Salsa/Breakdance battle?"

You laughed a little. "You can salsa?/Sure you can beat me?"

Epps smirked. "Sure can. My momma/old man taught me all about it."

You rolled your eyes and took his hand. "Challenge Accepted."

The two of you went to the dance floor and began to dance. The two of you were doing a competitive dance of salsa/breakdancing. The others noticed this and gathered a circle around the two of you.

Soon enough the Autobots joined t e circle, rooting for either Epps or you.

After you spun/headspun for a good minute, Epps gave up. Everyone cheered and congratulated you.

"Good game, (L/N)." Epps said.

"Good game." You replied.

Once everyone continued with their dancing, you went and sat by yourself. You watched as the twins tried to out dance each other but laughed when they began to fight.

You sighed when you looked at the night sky. You didn't really have any 'buddies' here. Just Lennox, Epps, and the bots. Of course, you stayed out of their way unless needed.

"Hey," Said a voice. You looked up to see Ironhide.

"Hey." You greeted.

Ironhide sat beside you. "Those were some moves back there. I didn't know you could dance like that."

You shrugged. "I have a lot of free time. Plus, I've been doing the salsa/breakdancing for years. Nothing too special."

Ironhide vented. "You think I can go up there and dance?" He asked.