Human!Bayverse!Optimus x Cybertronian!Reader Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"What the hell are it talkin' about?" The large man asked, his dog tags making noise. "This ain't one of your dang yoga classes!"

"Easy, Hound," Optimus warned. "There will be no fighting."

The other nodded as they walked in. The owner showed them around until they got to the large stage. He just sat down and let the five explore.

"Ooh, look at this!" Crosshairs said as he lifted a football from some rubble. "Bee! Catch!"

Bumblebee turned to his name. Crosshairs threw the football in a perfect spiral. Bumblebee jumped up and caught it, cheering and holding it in the air.

"Wouldn't you believe they have an antique tea set?" Drift asked as he carefully held dusty cups. "Never thought they would be here of all places."

"You keep talkin' 'bout your little princess set," Hound said. "I got me a better handy dandy hump of junk." Hound held up a large roll set of knives.

"Knives? In a theatre?" Crosshairs asked.

"Drift found a princess set. Plus, who plays by the rules?" Hound asked.

Crosshairs put his fingers to his chin. "Good point."

Optimus looked around for anything he thought neat. He didn't have to look very far to see a strange sight.

An old, beaten down truck. Optimus was confused and hummed in thought. Before he could change his mind, he hopped into the truck to inspect it.

"Sir!" Optimus shouted to the owner. "How much is the truck?"

The owner looked over, confused. "What truck?"

---

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BOUGHT A TRUCK!" Crosshairs snapped.

"Better than a princess set." Hound Said, puffing smoke from his cigar.

Drift growled and walked away to the house to make some tea.

"If I can take it's parts and repair my truck then we can put it into the car show," Optimus started. "The prize is five grand."

Bumblebee was directing the driver where to put the truck down. Soon enough the man left and it was just the group.

"I'm goin' to target practice." Crosshairs groaned and walked away.

Hound shrugged and followed after the paratrooper.

Optimus looked at the truck and put his hands on his hips. He gazed over it's cracked frame and rust.

'Optimus,' Bumblebee signed. 'Can I join Crosshairs and Hound?'

"Of course, Bumblebee." Optimus approved.

Bumblebee jumped for glee and chased after the two.

Optimus turned back to the truck.

"Time to keep this family together."

---

"No way! Nope! You're out of our mind!" Crosshairs yelled, shaking his head and moving his arms around.

"Stop being a baby." Hound said, rolling his eyes.

"Would you care to help me with this?" Optimus asked the men. They looked at each other.

"I'm out." Crosshairs said, walking out of the barn.

Optimus sighed. "Anyone?"

"I'm in." Hound said, puffing smoke.

"As am I." Drift said.

Bee rose his hand and jumped around like a child.

Optimus gave a nod. "Hound, help me with this missile," I started. Hound nodded and threw his cigar away. "Drift, can you maintain the battery?"

"Of course, sansei." Drift bowed and walked over to the truck battery.

"Bumblebee, can you assist if needed?"

Bumblebee nodded with a thumbs up.

Optimus looked at Hound. "Ready?"

"As I'll ever be, Boss." He said.

As the two lifted the missile, Hound hit the weapon on a crane that had been in the barn. The missile flew through the barn, causing Hound and Optimus to fall.

Drift covered his head while Bumblebee took cover.

"Oops." Hound said, scratching his head.

"Optimus-" Before Drift could finish, the truck began to transform.

Drift jumped for cover as the alien hit the platform. Everyone ducked for cover as the transformer groaned.

"I'LL KILL YOU! Stay back!" The transformer snapped, pointing their gun. Optimus held his arms up in defense.

"My name is Optimus! This is Hound, Drift, And Bumblebee! We are here to help!" Optimus shouted.

You leaned on the barn wall and coughed up energon, weak. "Optimus? You aren't going to attack?" You asked, dropping your gun.

"No! We want to help!" Optimus reasoned.

You coughed and dropped to the ground.

"Systems damaged..." You choked out. "Weapons..."

"Hey! It's okay! I can repair you!" Optimus calmed you.

You looked at the man. "Thank you, Optimus. I am in your debt."

---

That sucked. Sorry for that! >~<

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!!